Special Tomato Hi-Low MPS Adaptive Seating System - Large
Special tomato MPS large hi-low seating system provides height adjustable seating with built-in growth feature. MPS seating system offers affordable seating and positioning while providing optimal comfort and function. Multi-positioning hi-low seating system has ergo harness design with 7 points of control and a locking mechanism on the lap strap buckle for added safety. Large hi-low seating system gives a forward tilt and elevating the user so that their legs are positioned half-way to a vertical position, the user can achieve success with a sit to stand transfer quicker. Special Tomato large seating system includes the Hip-Flex feature that allows a 30° range of pelvic tilt. This unique positioning feature allows for upright sitting to become more functional and comfortable. Hi-low MPS seating system is forward weight bearing, either on the footrest or on he floor that helps in developing leg muscles promoting bone growth and blood circulation. Special tomato cushion technologies are made from a latex free material that is peel and tear resistant. Special tomato hi-low seating system cushions are available in seven colors.
- Ergo harness design
- Soft-touch material
- Tool free adjustments
- Initial assembly required
- Floor to Table Adjustment
- Contoured cushion support
- Four swivel locking casters
- Angle, depth & height adjustable footrest
- Provides floor to table adjustment system
- Hand lever adjustment Tilt-in-Space function
- Pedal activated adjustment for Hi-Low function
- Tilt-in-Space (with child in the seat) from -30° to 10°
- 30° Hip-Flex adjustment for optimal pelvic positioning
- Wood accents for structure and a sleek, modern design
- Ergonomic Push Handle – comfortable grip for all heights
|MPS Seat Specifications||ML1||ML3||ML5||ML7|
|Target user age||6 - 9 yrs||8 - 11 yrs||10 - 14 yrs||12 yrs - Adult|
|Target user height||45" - 58"||48" - 60"||48" - 62"||58" - Adult|
|Maximum user weight||130 lbs.||130 lbs.||130 lbs.||130 lbs.|
|Seat to footrest||8" - 18"||8" - 18"||8" - 18"||8" - 18"|
|Hip flex angle||-15° to +15°||-15° to +15°||-15° to +15°||-15° to +15°|
|Floor to seat height||17" - 28.5"||17" - 28.5"||17" - 28.5"||17" - 28.5"|
|Seat tilt angle forward||10°||10°||10°||10°|
|Seat tilt angle back||-30°||-30°||-30°||-30°|
|MPS Back Specifications||ML2||ML4||ML6|
|Target user age||6 - 9 yrs||8 yrs - Adult||10 yrs - Adult|
|Target user height||45" - 58"||48" - Adult||48" - Adult|
|Maximum user weight||150 lbs.||150 lbs.||150 lbs.|
|Top of back cushion||15" - 20"||19" - 22"||19" - 22"|
|Top of head cushion||24" - 28"||26" - 30"||26" - 30"|
The manufacturer warrants that the product shall not have any defects with regard to material and design, for the following term:
- MPS Seat shell or Soft Touch® cushions: 5 years
- Manufacturer’s Warranty on Hi-Low base : 2 years
- The defective part will be repaired or replaced, at the manufacturer's descretion, free of charge.
- Warranty service may be performed by an authorized service center or the factory.
- Warranty does not cover normal wear and tear, or damage caused by accident or misuse.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for Specific Details.
- All returns must have an RA number (returned authorization number), unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All products must be returned within 30 days of the issuance of this RA#. RA numbers should be clearly displayed on the return packaging and labels.
- The item's must be in new and resalable condition and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- You will be responsible for the return shipping cost. To protect yourself, use a delivery service that has a tracking # and insurance. A refund will not be given on merchandise that is lost by the carrier.
- Any costs required to make the item re-saleable will be deducted from your credit. If the item cannot be made re-saleable you have the option of paying to have the item delivered back to you or paying a 25% Disposal Fee.
- You must keep your original carton and packing materials for safe transport. Please carefully repack the items in their original packaging so they are secure and tight inside the box. Utilize any plastic bags that came with your order - they protect items from vibration during shipping.
- Restocking fee is applicable as per schedule below:
Days elapsed from purchase date Product condition Restocking Fee Within 30 Days Like-new, resalable condition No restocking fee Within 30 Days Not in like-new, resalable condition upon inspection Amount of credit given will be determined by the manufacturer 30-60 Days Like-new, resalable condition 25% restocking fee 30-60 Days Not in like-new, resalable condition upon inspection Amount of credit given will be determined by the manufacturer 60-90 Days Like-new, resalable condition 50% restocking fee 60-90 Days Not in like-new, resalable condition upon inspection Amount of credit given will be determined by the manufacturer After 90 Days Any No credit will be issued
- Standard manufacturer terms and conditions apply to return policy of this product
- Portable Potty Seat
- Splash Guard
We are unable to accept returns or exchange of car seat products due to safety regulations and restrictions.
Please call us for Specific Details.