Special tomato MPS small hi-low seating system
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Special tomato MPS small hi-low seating system has been designed to offer affordable seating and positioning while providing optimal comfort and function. Special tomato small hi-low multi-positioning seating system lets you customize the sizes of cushion. Hi-low MPS seating system is forward weight bearing, either on the footrest or on he floor that helps in developing leg muscles promoting bone growth and blood circulation. Special tomato cushion technologies are made from a latex free material that is peel and tear resistant. Special tomato hi-low seating system cushions are available in seven colors.
- Ergo harness design
- Soft-touch material
- Tool free adjustments
- Ergonomic push handle
- Floor to table adjustment
- Four swivel locking casters
- Contoured cushion support
- Tilt-in-Space with child in seat
- Affordable customized seating
- Angle, depth & height adjustable footrest
|MPS Seat Specifications|
|Target user age||9 months - 3 yrs||2 - 5 yrs||4 - 8 yrs||5 - 9 yrs|
|Target user height||28" - 37"||32" - 43"||40" - 50"||43" - 52"|
|Maximum user weight||80 lbs.||80 lbs.||80 lbs.||80 lbs.|
|Seat to footrest||6" - 16"||6" - 16"||6" - 16"||6" - 16"|
|Hip flex angle||-15° to +15°||-15° to +15°||-15° to +15°||-15° to +15°|
|Floor to seat height||14" - 28.5"||14" - 28.5"||14" - 28.5"||14" - 28.5"|
|Seat tilt angle forward||10°||10°||10°||10°|
|Seat tilt angle back||-30°||-30°||-30°||-30°|
|MPS Back Specifications|
|Target user age||9 months - 3 yrs||2 - 9 yrs||6 - 9 yrs|
|Target user height||28" - 37"||32" - 52"||45" - 58"|
|Maximum user weight||80 lbs.||80 lbs.||130 lbs.|
|Top of back cushion||11" - 16"||15" - 20"||15" - 20"|
|Top of head cushion||18" - 23"||21" - 26"||24" - 28"|
|Note: ML2 is designed to fit both the Small and Large system, providing a wider Back Cushion option for Small size systems.|
The manufacturer warrants that the product shall not have any defects with regard to material and design, for the following term:
- MPS Seat shell or Soft Touch cushions: 5 years
- Hi-Low base : 2 years
- The defective part will be repaired or replaced, at the manufacturer's descretion, free of charge.
- Warranty service may be performed by an authorized service center or the factory.
- Warranty does not cover normal wear and tear, or damage caused by accident or misuse.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for Specific Details.
- All returns must have an RA number (returned authorization number), unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All products must be returned within 30 days of the issuance of this RA#. RA numbers should be clearly displayed on the return packaging and labels.
- The item's must be in new and resalable condition and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- You will be responsible for the return shipping cost. To protect yourself, use a delivery service that has a tracking # and insurance. A refund will not be given on merchandise that is lost by the carrier.
- Any costs required to make the item re-saleable will be deducted from your credit. If the item cannot be made re-saleable you have the option of paying to have the item delivered back to you or paying a 25% Disposal Fee.
- You must keep your original carton and packing materials for safe transport. Please carefully repack the items in their original packaging so they are secure and tight inside the box. Utilize any plastic bags that came with your order - they protect items from vibration during shipping.
- Restocking fee is applicable as per schedule below:
Days elapsed from purchase date Product condition Restocking Fee Within 30 Days Like-new, resalable condition No restocking fee Within 30 Days Not in like-new, resalable condition upon inspection Amount of credit given will be determined by the manufacturer 30-60 Days Like-new, resalable condition 25% restocking fee 30-60 Days Not in like-new, resalable condition upon inspection Amount of credit given will be determined by the manufacturer 60-90 Days Like-new, resalable condition 50% restocking fee 60-90 Days Not in like-new, resalable condition upon inspection Amount of credit given will be determined by the manufacturer After 90 Days Any No credit will be issued
- Standard manufacturer terms and conditions apply to return policy of this product
- Portable Potty Seat
- Splash Guard
We are unable to accept returns or exchange of car seat products due to safety regulations and restrictions.
Please call us for Specific Details.