Special Tomato Out & About Seat
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Special Tomato Out & About Seat (OAS) provides comfortable upper body support using a padded, adjustable 8-Point Harness System and height adjustable Headrest. Out and About Seat can be attached to most standard, stable chairs that have a minimum seat back height of 14". Once the child is properly seated, the 3-point pelvic harness and 5-point chest harness help to maintain a stable well-aligned position of the pelvis and trunk. Slots are available at 5 different heights on the base fabric back for the threading of shoulder straps. This ensures proper angle of pull and accommodates for growth of the child. The adjustable height headrest promotes a midline position of the head. When a child is properly supported in a well-aligned upright sitting position, energy that would have gone to squirming to get comfortable or just to maintain a sitting position can now go to attending to and participating in the experience they can be included in.
The Out & About Seat (OAS) can also be used to provide additional postural support to strollers, trolleys, pushchairs and some ADA Compliant swings provided that all attachment straps can be securely tightened to the frame of the seat.
Special Tomato Out and About seat offers optional soft-touch liners which are made from a proprietary blend of non-toxic, latex-free materials. They are soft, lightweight and extremely durable. Seamless, impermeable to fluids but breathable, microbe resistant, peel and tear resistant, they are easily wiped clean. Contours enhance lateral (side) support, promote good posture and improve comfort by providing a large surface area for the distribution of pressure. Seat cushions are available in sizes 2, 3 & 4. Back cushions are available in sizes 1, 2, 3 & 4. These cost-effective cushions are easily replaced to accommodate growth.
Special Tomato Out & About is lightweight, easy to clean, easily folded (even with optional seat and back liners) and is equipped with backpack straps to allow for hands free transport. This seat is a perfect portable package for families on the go!
- Lightweight, portable and easy to clean
- Provides comfortable upper body support
- Provides comfortable support in a portable package
- Even folds with special tomato seat & back liners attached
- Assists your child for participation in classroom & social settings
- Backpack straps keep your hands free making traveling a breeze
- Optional seat & back liner cushions enhance lateral support and comfort
- Use in classrooms, restaurants, ball parks, movie theaters, relatives homes when visiting
- Padded chest & pelvic harness hold your child securely in place allowing them to discover their world
Note: Chair is NOT included.
Seat cushion liner & back cushion liner sold separately, please call us for quote.
- The manufacturer warrants to the original retail purchaser of this product, that if any part or component proves defective in material or workmanship within Two years of the purchase date, the defective part will be repaired or replaced, at the manufacturer’s discretion, free of charge.
- This warranty extends only to the original retail purchaser and is only valid when supplied with proof of purchase. Please retain proof of purchase with this Limited Warranty.
- Warranty service may be performed by an authorized service center or the factory.
- This warranty does not cover normal wear and tear, or damage caused by accident or misuse.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please note that the warranty will not be applicable if:
- A fault is the cause of misuse or poor maintenance.
- Repairs are carried out by a third party.
- The push chair is faulty due to general wear and tear which is the result of everyday use.
- A push chair is damaged as a result of an accident.
- The manufacturer is not satisfied that the stated warranty terms and conditions have been met.
- All returns must have an RA number (returned authorization number), unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All products must be returned within 30 days of the issuance of this RA#. RA numbers should be clearly displayed on the return packaging and labels.
- The item's must be in new and resalable condition and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- You will be responsible for the return shipping cost. To protect yourself, use a delivery service that has a tracking # and insurance. A refund will not be given on merchandise that is lost by the carrier.
- Any costs required to make the item re-saleable will be deducted from your credit. If the item cannot be made re-saleable you have the option of paying to have the item delivered back to you or paying a 25% Disposal Fee.
- You must keep your original carton and packing materials for safe transport. Please carefully repack the items in their original packaging so they are secure and tight inside the box. Utilize any plastic bags that came with your order - they protect items from vibration during shipping.
- Restocking fee is applicable as per schedule below:
Days elapsed from purchase date Product condition Restocking Fee Within 30 Days Like-new, resalable condition No restocking fee Within 30 Days Not in like-new, resalable condition upon inspection Amount of credit given will be determined by the manufacturer 30-60 Days Like-new, resalable condition 25% restocking fee 30-60 Days Not in like-new, resalable condition upon inspection Amount of credit given will be determined by the manufacturer 60-90 Days Like-new, resalable condition 50% restocking fee 60-90 Days Not in like-new, resalable condition upon inspection Amount of credit given will be determined by the manufacturer After 90 Days Any No credit will be issued
- Standard manufacturer terms and conditions apply to return policy of this product
- Portable Potty Seat
- Splash Guard
We are unable to accept returns or exchange of car seat products due to safety regulations and restrictions.
Please call us for Specific Details.