Spectra 9 Plus Premier Portable Rechargeable Electric Breast Pump
Spectra 9 Plus Breast Pump Overview
Spectra S9 Plus Breast Pump is a double electric breast pump that is ideal for mothers who want to multitask or be on the move. Using a rechargeable battery, the Spectra S9+ comes with multiple modes and vacuum settings to make each session successful and efficient. The Spectra 9 Plus Pump also uses Natural Nursing Technology to mimic breastfeeding in its natural form.
The pump prevents backflow, which keeps out moisture from entering the tubing and pump motor. Another product that comes with this feature is the Motif Twist Double Electric Breast Pump.
- Backlit Screen: The Spectra S9+’s backlit screen is a feature you will love when pumping at night.
- Rechargeable Battery: Inbuilt rechargeable battery allows you to pump on the go with up to 2.5 hours of pumping time.
- Fully Adjustable Vacuum Settings: Touch button controls allow you to easily adjust vacuum levels until you find what works best for your body.
- Letdown Mode: Switch with a touch to letdown mode, which is a light, quick fluttering mode designed to speed the start of milk flow - just the way your baby does.
- Stylish, Portable Design: Spectra has endeavoured to make the most portable and convenient pump ever, small enough to fit in the palm of your hand or into your pocket.
- Double-Sided Pumping: Your Spectra S9+ comes with everything you need for double pumping. Expressing from both breasts at once saves you time and better supports milk supply.
Included with the Pump:
- Tubing should be replaced every once in a while.
Two Duckbill Valves
- Duck valves should be replaced between one and three months.
- Valve membranes need to be replaced every two to eight weeks.
One 9-Volt AC Power Adapter
Two Wide-Neck Storage Bottles
Two 24-Millimeter Spectra Breast Flanges
- Breast shields should be changed every half a year.
Two Backflow Protectors
- Backflow protector diaphragms should get replaced between three andsix months.
Plastic parts can be recycled after being sterilized. Pump motors can be sent to Spectra Baby or recycled at an electronics recycling center. Other parts should be thrown in the garbage.
Milk collection kits should not be reused when having a second child. Do not share a pump or buy a used pump from someone else.
How to Use Spectra 9 Breast Pump
Sterilizing: Before using the Spectra S9 Portable Double Electric Breast Pump, it should be sterilized. Grab a pot and fill it with water. After bringing it to a boil, place all parts of the pump -- except for tubing, power adapter, and pump motor -- into the water and let them sit for around five minutes. Remove the parts from the pot in a safe manner and let them air dry.
Assembly: Snap the AC power adapter into place, and plug it into an outlet. Plug the other side into the pump. While the Spectra 9 Plus Advanced Double Electric Breast Pump charges, assemble the backflow protector by putting the uppercase backflow protector and the lowercase backflow protector together (with the middle protector piece between them) until they click. Screw the valve into the breast shield, and then screw the breast shield onto the milk-collection bottle.
Connect the tubing to the backflow protector and the top of the pump. Connect the breast shield to the other side of the backflow protector. For double pumping, follow the previous steps but for the second tubing, backflow protector, pump, and milk collection bottle. Once the pump has charged, users are good to go.
Breast Pump Modes:
Rechargeable: Portable with built-in battery
Massage Mode: Operates at 45 decibels (like the hush of a library)
Display with Auto-Timer: Offers east-to-read settings
Adjustable Suction Levels: Up to 260mmHg hospital strength suction
Closed System: Prevents backflow into tubing or pump
Ultra-Quiet: For discreet pumping sessions
|Massage / Letdown Mode||Yes|
|Cycle Speed (Expression Mode)||10 steps between 30 - 46 Cycles per Minute|
|Cycle Speed (Massage Mode)||70 Cycles per Minute|
|Power||Mains / Battery|
|Battery Type||7.4V 900mAh Li-Polymer|
|Battery Life||2.5 hours|
|Time to Charge||3 hours|
|Motor Life||1500 Hours|
|Certifications||CE, FDA, ISO13485, ISO9001|
|Electromagnetic Compatibility||Compliant with IEC 60601-1-2:2007 Portable communications devices (i.e. mobile phones & 2-way radios) can impact the functionality of the Spectra S9+. Should you experience interference, we recommend moving the Spectra S9+ at least 1 metre away from these devices while in use.|
|Shoulder Strap Height||8.5" - 20"|
|5°C - 40°C|
|Operating Humidity||15% - 93% non-condensing|
|Storage Tempurature||–20°C - 60°C|
|Storage Humidity||15% - 93% non-condensing|
- The product warranty is applicable as per the terms and conditions provided by the product manufacturer.
Please call us for specific details.
- No returns will be accepted after 30 days from the date of shipment.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee as per manufacturers terms and conditions.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization), unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customers expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund.
- Hygiene, bath and toilet items cannot be returned once opened or used.
- Standard manufacturer terms and conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.