Spectra Breast Pumps Replacement Valve, Blue/White
Spectra Baby USA by Mother's Milk Inc. is Valve is a part used for Spectra breast pumps, specifically designed to help with the suction and milk expression process. This valve is blue and white in color. It replaces duckbill valve.
The Breast Pump replacement valve plays a crucial role in efficient functionality:
- It creates a seal that allows suction to occur, mimicking a baby's natural sucking motion.
- It helps create a vacuum within the pump, which stimulates the breast to release milk.
|Manufacturer||Mother's Milk Inc|
|For Use With||For Spectra S2, S1, S9, M1 Breast Pumps|
|Specifications||Blue / White|
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details