Spectra Breast Shield Replacement Set
Spectra Breast Flange Set is designed to serve as a replacement for your original breast pump parts or to provide an extra set to keep at work. It is recommended to replace your breast pump parts every 3-6 months for optimal performance.
Features & Benefits:
- Proper suction and optimal performance: The flange set ensures proper suction during pumping, maximizing the efficiency and effectiveness of your breast pump.
- Prevention of contamination: These flange components are essential for maintaining a closed system in Spectra Breast Pumps, preventing breast milk from being exposed to contaminants during the pumping process.
- Crucial components for Spectra Breast Pump Closed-System: The set includes important components that are necessary for the closed-system functionality of Spectra Breast Pumps.
- BPA/DEHP free materials: The flange set is made with materials free from BPA and DEHP, ensuring a safe and healthy pumping experience for both mother and baby.
How To Assemble Spectra Breast Flange Set?
|Manufacturer||Mother's Milk Inc|
|Application||Breast Shield Replacement Set|
|For Use With||For Spectra S2, S1 or S9 Breast Pumps|
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details