Spectra S1 Plus Premier Rechargeable Double Electric Breast Pump
Spectra S1 Breast Pump Overview
Spectra S1 Plus Premier Rechargeable Double Electric Breast Pump is designed to bring confidence and comfort to every moment of the breastfeeding journey. The S1 which is portable and rechargeable is also quiet and discreet for soothing pumping, and yet weighs only 3 lbs. The quietest motor is available for the S1 Plus, which when in the “massage mode” simulates the natural suckling of the baby. Spectra Baby spent years developing features for the S1 Plus like “backflow protection” to keep your breast milk from harmful bacteria. Things like “adjustable suction levels” provide a more natural flow of milk.
Travels With Ease: Life is busy enough without trying to find time to S1 pump. The Spectra S1 Plus Breast Pump runs on a rechargeable battery and weighs only 3 pounds so it can be taken along to work or on vacation. A built-in handle is sturdy and makes it easy to carry or move the unit from home to work. Because the S1 pump runs so quietly, it's perfect for use in public places without drawing attention or disturbing others.
- 270 mmHg.
- LCD screen.
- Built-in night light.
- Weighs only 3 lbs.
- Vacuum suction up to L12.
- Single or Double Pump capability.
Included with the Pump:
Two Duckbill Valves
One Spectra 12V AC Power Adapter/Charger
Two Wide-Neck Storage Bottles: : Includes nipple, disc, cap, and cover for each bottle.
Two 24 and 28 Millimeter Spectra Breast Flanges
Two Backflow Protectors: Includes silicone membrane, uppercase, and lowercase for each Backflow Protector.
How to Use Spectra S1 Plus Portable Electric Breast Pump
- Press the 'ON' button - the pump starts in Expression mode.
- Press the 'Three Waves' button to put the pump into Massage Mode.
- Massage Mode helps facilitate let-downs (messaging the breast can help with let-downs).
- Adjust the suction strength by using the 'UP' and 'DOWN' buttons.
- Once a let-down has occurred, press the 'Three Waves' button again to put the pump back into Expression Mode.
- Adjust the cycles-per-minute using the 'CYCLE' button.
- Use the 'UP' and 'DOWN' buttons to adjust the suction strength.
- The unit remembers the last settings used.
- To use different settings, make the adjustments before starting the Expression Mode.
Breast Pump Modes:
Rechargeable: Portable with built-in battery
Massage Mode: Operates at 45 decibels (like the hush of a library)
Display with Auto-Timer: Offers east-to-read settings
Adjustable Suction Levels: Up to 270mmHg hospital strength suction
Closed System: Prevents backflow into tubing or pump
Night Light: Allows you to easily pump at any hour.
Ultra-Quiet: For discreet pumping sessions
|Protection Type||Class Ⅱ|
|Weight||1.6 kg (approximately 3.5 lbs)|
|Adapter||Input 100V – 240AC, 50/60Hz, 600mA|
|Battery||11.1V 2000mAh Li-Polymer|
- The product warranty is applicable as per the terms and conditions provided by the product manufacturer.
Please call us for specific details.
- No returns will be accepted after 30 days from the date of shipment.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee as per manufacturers terms and conditions.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization), unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customers expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund.
- Hygiene, bath and toilet items cannot be returned once opened or used.
- Standard manufacturer terms and conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.