Stanzme Supine Stander
Stanzme Supine Stander
Stanzme Supine Stander is a versatile and easily adjustable stander designed for children who possess low muscle tone and have poor head control. The supine stander gives maximum support for upright weight-bearing and helps in standing where prone standing is not suitable. The child is always placed at the lowest possible height regardless of their size and the stander "grows up" with the child.
The stanzme supine stander has a wide range of angle adjustment which allows the stander to be placed horizontally in a sleeping position and allows to position the child in the stander with full control and ease. The stander can be easily raised to the desired angle through a foot pedal piston.
Stanzme Supine standard features:
Two pair of lateral supports for trunk or hips:
- The lateral support pads provide comfort while improving balance and posture and stabilizes the sitting posture.
Flat headrest with laterals:
- Ideal for individuals who lacks the strength or ability to lift or control head and shoulders.
Two 2" velcro straps:
- The straps are provided for trunk and hip supports to safely position the child in place.
- Anterior chest harness will provide support for trunk to allow for shoulder protraction and maintaining head, neck and trunk from anterior flexion.
Lateral knee supports with knee straps:
- It is adjustable for height and width.
- It can be used inside or outside the knee.
Shoe holders with velcro ankle and toe straps:
- Feet can be maintained in a secure and stable position using the shoe holders.
Adjustable angle tray with removable hardware:
- The tray is both angle and height-adjustable.
- It holds a communication device or other activity material.
- To adjust the angle, loose the knob on the square centre bar of the tray assembly to change the incline of the tray.
- To adjust the height, loose the knobs on the square center bar of the stander and raise or lower the whole tray assembly to the desired height.
- The locking casters prevent roll and swivel during transfers.
|Stanzme Supine Stander|
|User age||1 - 7 years||7 - 14 years|
|User height (approximate)||33" - 55"||53" - 60"|
|Footrest dimensions||22"W x 12"D||25"W x 16"D|
|Base - width x length (fully extended)||21.5" x 41.5"||29.5" x 45.5"|
|Footrest to top of supine back||33.5" x 55"||53" x 59"|
|Tray size||17" x 24"||19" x 28"|
|Range to Supine in Degrees||Supine to 90||Supine to 90|
|Width of main supine board||15"||17"|