Star mid contour cushion
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP)
Pediatric sizes available, please call us for quote..
Star mid contour cushion (3" cell height) is ideal for the client, providing deep immersion for high levels of tissue protection and treatment along with lower cell height for the pediatric frame. Mid contour cushion is recommended for individuals who require a cell height that provides a high level of tissue protection and treatment while offering greater ease in transfers in and out of the cushion. The flexibility of the neoprene allows the cells to shape around the buttocks, keeping cell deformation to a very low level.
- Available in dual and four valve/compartments
Includes fitted cover, hand pump and repair kit
High quality - flame resistant - latex free neoprene rubber
Note: "Star Cushion products are not available for international customers through Medicaleshop.com"
One compartment with dynamic stability:The air cells adapt to the body structure and follow the user´s smallest movement without compressing the tissue. This can aid blood circulation. Perfect for users with low activity level.
Immersion and envelopment:The air cells allow the user to immerse into the cushion and obtain the best envelopment. The higher the cells, the more immersion.
Pressure redistribution:Standard Air has excellent pressure redistribution properties. The air cells adapt to the body structure and reduce the risk of tissue deformation. Perfect for prevention and care of pressure ulcers.
Easy handling:One compartment entails only one valve adjustment. The Standard Air Cushion is an ideal combination of easy handling and dynamic stability, which may improve sitting tolerance over time.
|Star mid contour cushion|
|Weight||Approx. 3 lbs|
|Weight limit||Unlimited (cushion must be properly sized to individual)|
- Manufacturer provides 2 Years warranty on the cushions and Limited 30 days warranty on the cushion covers to be free from defects in material and/or workmanship.
- Manufacturer is not responsible for consequential or incidental damages.
- The manufacturer requires proof of original purchase date, such as original sales slip to establish warranty period.
- This warranty does not cover daily wear and tear, improper usage, abuse, negligence, or punctures from outside objects.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale
- The product warranty is applicable as per the terms and conditions given by the product manufacturer.
- No returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Please call us for specific details