Star Stabil-Air Wheelchair Cushion - 4" Tall Cells
Pediatric sizes available, please call us for quote..
Star stabil-air 5" wheelchair cushion has innovative design which is a perfect blend of air and foam-air that enables pressure equalization with foam providing the users with contoured stability. This is done through utilization of foam supporters placed inside the air cells, thereby enhancing the dynamic weight distribution benefits of a cellular air cushion. Usage of foam supporters inside air cells help in reinforcing and shaping selected air cells with internal support systems.
Internal foam provides two amazing benefits:
- First, the internal foam is contoured, so that there is taller foam around the outside, with shorter foam for the leg troughs, the buttocks, and the coccyx. This contoured layer of foam provides a shell of stability and helps ease transfers on and off of the cushion.
- The second benefit is that the foam provides a backup or secondary layer of skin protection, which assists in the prevention of the cushion bottoming out. This means that a user or care provider can have the ‘peace of mind’ of knowing that if the multi-celled air cushion ever loses air, the user still is safeguarded with a backup layer of skin protection.
- No weight limit
Delivers a unique innovative support
Foam stability with air cushion comfort
Internal foam is contoured depending on cushion height
Internal foam can be custom contoured to unique patient needs
Made with high-quality, flame resistant, latex-free neoprene rubber
Note: "Star Cushion products are not available for international customers through Medicaleshop.com"
Star wheelchair cushion additional features:
Single compartment with concealed stability:The air cells adapt to the body structure and follow the user´s smallest movement without compressing the tissue. This can aid blood circulation. Perfect for users with low activity level.
Immersion and envelopment:The soft foam cylinders contain a considerable amount of air and allow the user to immerse into the cushion to obtain the best envelopment.
Pressure redistribution:The air cell formability ensures very good pressure redistribution properties. They adapt to the body structure and minimize the risk of tissue deformation. Perfect for prevention and care of pressure ulcers.
Easy handling:One compartment entails only one valve adjustment. The Stabil-Air cushion is an ideal combination of easy handling and stability, which can improve sitting tolerance over time.
- Manufacturer provides 2 Years warranty on the cushions and Limited 30 days warranty on the cushion covers to be free from defects in material and/or workmanship.
- Manufacturer is not responsible for consequential or incidental damages.
- The manufacturer requires proof of original purchase date, such as original sales slip to establish warranty period.
- This warranty does not cover daily wear and tear, improper usage, abuse, negligence, or punctures from outside objects.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale
- The product warranty is applicable as per the terms and conditions given by the product manufacturer.
- No returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment.
- All returned merchandise is subject to a 40% restocking fee
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Please call us for specific details