Starlock wheelchair cushion
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP)
Pediatric sizes available, please call us for quote..
StarLock wheelchair cushion is ultimate in aggressive positioning, unparalleled stability and the highest level of therapeutic prevention and treatment of pressure ulcers. StarLock cushion has variable air flow control which provides versatility when addressing hard to fit clients. StarLock can perform as a single valve cushion offering you the highest level of skin protection, and can provide locking of each cell to provide for high end positioning and stability.
StarLock cushion has attached bulb pump only operates air pressure in the "Lock Pockets" at the base of the cushion providing you quick and easy access to change positions, increase stability, and customize to your particular seating situation. Starlock cushion has cell lock technology which allows you to easily address asymmetrical seating issues and isolate individual air cells. Starlock Cushion has ability to isolate air flow between cells enhances stability and assists in transfers and overall posture or trunk control. StarLock maintains skin integrity by providing a therapeutic, low pressure, low shear, low friction seating environment.
- Light weight
- Cell lock technology
- Variable air flow control
- Comes complete fitted cover, hand pump and repair kit
- High quality, flame resistant, latex free neoprene rubber
- Cost effective seating option for a wide range of seating and positioning needs
Note: “Star Cushion products are not available for international customers through Medicaleshop.com”
|Starlock Wheelchair Cushion|
|Cell Height||2", 3", 4"|
|Weight||Approx. 3 lbs|
|Weight limit||Unlimited (cushion must be properly sized to individual)|
- Manufacturer provides 2 Years warranty on the cushions and Limited 30 days warranty on the cushion covers to be free from defects in material and/or workmanship.
- Manufacturer is not responsible for consequential or incidental damages.
- The manufacturer requires proof of original purchase date, such as original sales slip to establish warranty period.
- This warranty does not cover daily wear and tear, improper usage, abuse, negligence, or punctures from outside objects.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale
- The product warranty is applicable as per the terms and conditions given by the product manufacturer.
- No returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Please call us for specific details