Stealth Spectrum foam skin protection and positioning cushion
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order.
Stealth Spectrum foam skin protection and positioning cushion comes with lateral and pre-ischial shelf contoured, high density molded foam base. Spectrum foam contoured cushion is a good choice for users who need mild to moderate skin protection.
Stealth Spectrum foam skin protection and positioning cushion comes standard with:
CoolCore Technology: Stealth Products introduces a new line of cushions featuring the patented Coolcore Technology covers exclusive to Stealth. Coolcore is a chemical free, 4-way stretch material that offers, moisture wicking, moisture transportation, and moisture evaporation properties. These will be identified with a color coded pvc patch on each cushion. It is a research proven performance fabric technology that adapts to its environment and regulates temperature by managing heat and moisture. The proprietary construction helps manage and distribute your body heat, and if you work up a sweat, it rapidly cools through regulated evaporation. Whether for the casual or athletic minded Coolcore has the ability to change your personal environment and greatly improve your overall well being. The new cushion line features a Cushions color guide to identify the suggested HCPC code and function family.
Chemical Free: Normally other brand fabrics use topical chemicals that not only can be harmful to your skin, but after only a few washes, the cooling properties of the product are no longer effective. Coolcore cooling technology is built into the fabrics fibers, preventing any decline in the performance and keeping its cooling properties for the life of the garment. Coolcore patented technology allows for a controlled evaporative process that keeps you cool, dry and comfortable in any condition.
Fabric Benefits: Research driven, patented fabrics from Coolcore are chemical-free and yield remarkable benefits. They cool better, last much longer and offer protection from the suns harmful rays (UPF)
Note: Custom sizes are available, please call us for specific details.
- CoolCore technology cover standard
- Urethane liner for incontinence 4-way stretch poly liner
- Multi-layered, viscoelastic foam insert under at-risk bony areas
- Lateral and pre-ischial shelf contoured, high density molded foam base
|Stealth Spectrum foam skin protection and positioning cushion|
|Foam base||High density molded, Deep contour|
|Toppers/Layers||Multi-layer, Viscoelastic foam**|
|Width range||16" - 32"|
|Depth range||15" (only for 16" W)/16" - 28"|
|Weight of cushion||3 lbs.|
|Weight capacity||650 lbs.|
|Note: **Under at-risk bony areas|
The manufacturer warrants this product against defects in material & workmanship according to the schedule below:
- 180 Days Warranty
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Punters, rips and tears do not fall under the manufactures warranty.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacture terms and condition are applicable for warranty of the product.
Please call us Specific Details.
- Manufacturer accept returns up to 10 days if cushion is unopened.
- Return will not be accepted if cushion is opened.
- All returns are subject to a 25% restocking fee
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted
- The products must be in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Please call us for specific details