Stealth Spectrum gel skin protection and positioning cushion
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order.
Stealth Spectrum gel skin protection and positioning cushion is a good choice for users who need mild to moderate skin protection. Spectrum gel contoured cushion comes with lateral and pre-ischial shelf contoured, high density molded foam base.
Stealth Spectrum gel skin protection and positioning cushion comes standard with:
CoolCore Technology: It is a research proven performance fabric technology that adapts to its environment and regulates temperature by managing heat and moisture. The proprietary construction helps manage and distribute your body heat, and if you work up a sweat, it rapidly cools through regulated evaporation. Whether for the casual or athletic minded Coolcore has the ability to change your personal environment and greatly improve your overall well being.
Chemical Free: Normally other brand fabrics use topical chemicals that not only can be harmful to your skin, but after only a few washes, the cooling properties of the product are no longer effective. Coolcore cooling technology is built into the fabrics fibers, preventing any decline in the performance and keeping its cooling properties for the life of the garment. Coolcore patented technology allows for a controlled evaporative process that keeps you cool, dry and comfortable in any condition.
- Includes urethane liner
- Optional stealth-tek or mesh cover
- CoolCore technology cover standard
- Sizes available - 14" - 24" W x 16" - 24" D
- Twin-cell, lightweight fluid insert under at risk bony areas
- Lateral and pre-ischial shelf contoured, high-density molded foam base
|Stealth Spectrum gel skin protection and positioning cushion|
|Foam base||High density molded, Deep contour|
|Toppers/Layers||Twin cell, Lightweight fluid**|
|Width range||14" - 24"|
|Depth range||16" - 24"|
|Weight of cushion||3.5 lbs.|
|Weight capacity||350 lbs.|
|Note: **Under at-risk bony areas|
The manufacturer warrants this product against defects in material & workmanship according to the schedule below:
- One year limited warranty: On Cushions.
- 180 days warranty: On covers
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Punters, rips and tears do not fall under the manufactures warranty.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacture terms and condition are applicable for warranty of the product.
Please call us Specific Details.
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- No returns accepted for custom or special ordered products.
Please call us for specific details.