Stealth Spectrum Gel Skin Protection and Positioning Cushion
Stealth Spectrum Gel SPP Cushion
Stealth Spectrum Gel Skin Protection and Positioning (SPP) Cushion has a contoured base that increases overall surface contact area while stabilizing the pelvis and supporting the lower extremities. Spectrum Gel SPP Cushion provides moderate to specialized positioning options, easy storage, and Coolcore® cover technology to effectively maintain comfort and proper contact with skin temperature throughout the seasons. With the support of high-density molded foam and a variety of relief cutouts and toppers, the pelvis is held in an ideal neutral posture. Extra Extra Soft SunMate FRG foam serves as the cushion's top layer, offering the best possible protection through its immersive qualities and enhancing microclimate. For cushions wider than or equal to 22 inches, the Medium Soft SunMate FRG foam is used.Features:
- Urethane liner for incontinence
- Coolcore Technology cover - standard
- Maintains the femurs' medial and lateral alignment
- Support for the sub-trochanter to improve lateral stability
- Twin-Cell, lightweight fluid insert under at-risk bony areas
- A lightweight gel pack offers additional skin protection, pelvic support, and ideal immersion
- Lateral and pre-ischial shelf contoured, high density molded foam base to help prevent posterior pelvic tilt
What is Coolcore®?
- 4-Way Stretch
- Chemical Free
- Patented Technology
- Durable - Last Longer
- Better Cooling Ability
- Year Round Temperature Control
- Protects from Sun's Harmful Rays (UPF)
“In contrast to other cooling fabric manufacturers, Coolcore fabrics don't contain any chemicals to improve wicking, transportation, or evaporation. To make that possible, we changed the essence of cooling fabric technology right down to its very core.”
- Coolcore is a research-proven performance fabric technology that adapts to its environment and manages heat and moisture to regulate temperature. The fabric's specialized design helps quickly manage and disperse moisture throughout the material, enhancing evaporation and drying times.
Chemical Free Fabric Technology:
- The materials used by other manufacturers frequently contain topical compounds that are hazardous to your skin and lose their cooling properties after a few washes. Coolcore cooling technology is incorporated into the fabric fibers to preserve performance and cooling properties. Coolcore's innovative technology allows a controlled evaporation process in any condition, keeping you cool, dry, and at ease.
- Coolcore's chemical-free, proprietary fabrics are the result of years of research and development. They protect you from the sun's harmful rays, keep you cooler, and last longer (UPF).
- A great base layer in the summer also works well in the winter.
- The Cushions Thermoregulation line from Stealth is a new application, not a new technology. Coolcore Technology starts with cooling, but the proprietary yarn technology results in a better textile that regulates temperature all year.
|Stealth Spectrum Gel Skin Protection and Positioning Cushion|
|Foam base||High density molded, Deep contour|
|Toppers/Layers||Twin cell, Lightweight fluid**|
|Width range||14" - 24"|
|Depth range||16" - 24"|
|Weight of cushion||3.5 lbs.|
|Weight capacity||550 lbs.|
|Note: **Under at-risk bony areas|
The manufacturer warrants this product against defects in material & workmanship according to the schedule below:
- 180 Days Warranty
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Punters, rips and tears do not fall under the manufactures warranty.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacture terms and condition are applicable for warranty of the product.
Please call us Specific Details.
- Unfortunately hygiene items cannot be returned once opened, due to health concerns.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details