Stealth Tru-Comfort 2 Skin Protection and Positioning Cushion
Stealth Tru-Comfort 2 Skin Protection & Positioning Cushion
Stealth Tru-Comfort 2 Skin Protection and Positioning Cushion (SPP) is an ideal option for those who need mild to moderate skin protection. Viscoelastic memory foam and a deep, high-density molded foundation are features of the Tru-Comfort 2 cushion. The deep contoured base provides the most surface contact area, support for the lower extremities, and pelvic stability. The top layer of the tru-comfort spp cushion is constructed of viscoelastic memory foam, which, thanks to its immersive qualities, provides the ultimate comfort and protection. The anti-thrust component establishes a pre-ischial shelf to support pelvic posture, while the abductor and adductor components offer troughing to support positioning of the lower extremities.Features:
- Easily accessible extra storage pouches
- Coolcore technology cover as standard
- Deep contoured, high-density molded foam base
- Maintains the femurs' medial and lateral alignment
- Easy-pull rubber loop zipper handles on both sides
- Support for the sub-trochanter to improve lateral stability
What is Coolcore®?
- 4-Way Stretch
- Chemical Free
- Patented Technology
- Durable - Last Longer
- Better Cooling Ability
- Year Round Temperature Control
- Protects from Sun's Harmful Rays (UPF)
"In contrast to other cooling fabric manufacturers, Coolcore fabrics don't contain any chemicals to improve wicking, transportation, or evaporation. To make that possible, we changed the essence of cooling fabric technology right down to its very core."
- Coolcore is a research-proven performance fabric technology that adapts to its environment and manages heat and moisture to regulate temperature. The fabric's specialized design helps quickly manage and disperse moisture throughout the material, enhancing evaporation and drying times.
Chemical Free Fabric Technology:
- The materials used by other manufacturers frequently contain topical compounds that are hazardous to your skin and lose their cooling properties after a few washes. Coolcore cooling technology is incorporated into the fabric fibers to preserve performance and cooling properties. Coolcore's innovative technology allows a controlled evaporation process in any condition, keeping you cool, dry, and at ease.
- Coolcore's chemical-free, proprietary fabrics are the result of years of research and development. They protect you from the sun's harmful rays, keep you cooler, and last longer (UPF).
- A great base layer in the summer also works well in the winter.
- The Cushions Thermoregulation line from Stealth is a new application, not a new technology. Coolcore Technology starts with cooling, but the proprietary yarn technology results in a better textile that regulates temperature all year.
|Stealth Tru-Comfort 2 deep contoured cushion|
|Foam base||High density molded specially formulated|
|Width range||16" - 22"|
|Depth range||16" - 24"|
|Weight of cushion||4 lbs.|
|Weight capacity||450 lbs.|
|Note: **Under at-risk bony areas|
The manufacturer warrants this product against defects in material & workmanship according to the schedule below:
- 180 Days Warranty
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Punters, rips and tears do not fall under the manufactures warranty.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacture terms and condition are applicable for warranty of the product.
Please call us Specific Details.
- Unfortunately hygiene items cannot be returned once opened, due to health concerns.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details