Strive Mobility Stroller
Strive Mobility Stroller for pediatric users provides the parents and caregivers a light and foldable alternative to traditional heavy wheelchairs. It give easy mobility to the user along with their desired positioning. The stroller is available in two amusing colors and 4 standard sizes, it features padded seat & back upholstery and have the ability to heighten along with your child through adjustable seat depth. The Strive also includes Adjustable Tension Positioning (ATP) straps for flexible back support, better posture, comfort and positioning.
- Swing-away Footrest: Tool free height adjustment
- Adjustable back angles: Can be adjusted 85°, 90°, and 95° backwards
- Crash Tested Frame: Provides added safety when used for transport in a vehicle
- Positioning Safety Belt and Harness: The five point harness provides extra support for safety and positioning
- Easy Storage: Can be easily stored as it can be fold flat and requires very less space.
Extends back height and support for taller individuals.
Padded Winged Headrest:
Adjustable padded headrest provides comfortable midline positioning, promoting optimal posture and alignment.
Extendable canopy with a clear flap-covered window. Provides protection from the rain and sunlight.
Secures stroller for safe transportation in a bus/van.
Prevents backward tipping and enhances stability and security.
Underseat storage basket.
|Weight Capacity||75 lb||100 lb||170 lb||250 lb|
|Weight Capacity for Transit||75 lb||100 lb||130 lb||130 lb|
|Seat Depth||11.5"-13.5"||13" - 15"||13.5"-15.5"||15"-17"|
|Seat to Back Angle||80-95 degrees||80-95 degrees||80-95 degrees||80-95 degrees|
|Tilt Angle||20 degrees||20 degrees||20 degrees||20 degrees|
|Seat-to-Floor Height (front)||22"||22"||22"||22"|
|Armrest Height (center)||29"||29"||29"||29"|
|Push Handle Height||41.5"||41.5"||41.5"||41.5"|
The manufacturer warrants this product against defects in material & workmanship according to the schedule below:
- 3 Years Limited Warranty: Wheelchair Frame.
- 1 Year Limited Warranty: Parts, components and upholstery.
- This warranty does not extend to non-durable components; such as rubber accessories, tires and grips.
- This warranty does not cover failure due to owner misuse or negligence. It only applies when product is used according to the specified conditions & for the intended purpose.
- If within the warranty period any such product shall be proved defective, such product will be repaired or replaced at manufacturer's option.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms and conditions are applicable for the warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All returns must be made within 30 days from the date of shipment.
- All returns must have an RGA number (returned goods authorization number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The manufacturer will provide a full refund if the item is new, unused, and in its original packaging.
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer.
- A 25% restocking fee applies to returns between 31 and 60 days after invoice date, unauthorized returns, undeliverable addresses, and delivery refusals when the package is undamaged.
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/PayPal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for the return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.