Suplena Carb Steady Therapeutic Nutrition Shake
Suplena Carb Steady is therapeutic nutrition specifically designed for non dialyzed people with chronic kidney disease and on a protein-restricted diet without protein-energy wasting (malnutrition). For tube or oral feeding. For supplemental or sole-source nutrition. Use under medical supervision.
- Flavor: Homemade Vanilla.
- Suitable for lactose intolerance.
- High in calories — 1.8 Cal/mL.
- Low in phosphorus and potassium.
- Low in protein — 10% of total calories.
- A good source of fiber, including prebiotics.
- Has CARBSTEADY, a carbohydrate blend designed to help minimize blood sugar response.
- Therapeutic nutrition that can help maintain nutritional status while adhering to renal diets for nondialyzed people with chronic kidney disease, or nondialyzed without protein-energy wasting (malnutrition).
- Not for IV use.
- Not suitable for people with galactosemia.
Ingredients: Water, Corn Maltodextrin, High Oleic Safflower Oil, Milk Protein Concentrate, Isomaltulose, Sugar, Canola Oil. Less than 2% of: Soluble Corn Fiber, Sodium Caseinate, Short-chain Fructooligosaccharides, Glycerin, Soy Lecithin, Natural & Artificial Flavor, Potassium Citrate, Sodium Citrate, Magnesium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Magnesium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Ascorbic Acid, L-Carnitine, Calcium Phosphate, Carrageenan, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Taurine, Niacinamide, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, d-Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Calcium Pantothenate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Thiamine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Vitamin A Palmitate, Folic Acid, Potassium Iodide, Chromium Chloride, Sodium Selenate, Sodium Molybdate, Biotin, Phylloquinone, Vitamin D3, and Vitamin B12. Contains milk and soy ingredients.
Storage and Handling:
Instructions for Use:
- Shake well prior to opening.
- Use under medical supervision.
- Clean top of container thoroughly before opening.
- Store unopened at room temperature; avoid extreme temperatures.
- Once opened, reclose or cover, refrigerate and use within 48 hours.
- If consumed directly from the container, cover, refrigerate and use within 24 hours.
- May be used for supplemental or sole source nutrition.
- May be fed at room temperature or chilled.
- Follow physician's instructions.
- Adjust flow rate and volume according to patient's condition and tolerance.
- Gravity/Pump feed at room temperature with a syringe or an 10 Fr or larger tube.
- Additional fluid requirements should be met by giving water between or after feedings or when flushing the tube.
- Avoid contamination during preparation and use.
|Brand||Suplena with Carbsteady|
|Administration Method||Oral / Tube|
|Calories per Serving||420 Calories|
|Calories per Serving Range||401-500 Calories|
|Container Type||Reclosable Carton|
|Flavor Range||Dessert Flavor|
- The product warranty is applicable as per the terms and conditions provided by the product manufacturer.
Please call us for specific details.
- No returns will be accepted after 30 days from the date of shipment.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee as per manufacturers terms and conditions.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization), unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customers expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund.
- Hygiene, bath and toilet items cannot be returned once opened or used.
- Standard manufacturer terms and conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.