Supracor stimulite contoured honeycomb cushion
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP)
Please call or email us to order the accessories separately.
Supracor stimulite contoured honeycomb cushion is designed for people who require a higher level of pressure management. Stimulite Contoured Cushion consists of multiple layers of flexible Stimulite honeycomb specifically engineered with soft and firm areas. A rear dish featuring a "sweet spot," a softer honeycomb provides optimal pelvic positioning for improved posture and stability. The honeycomb cells contour to the body shape enabling bony protuberances to freely sink into the cushion. Contoured XS is perfect for clients with sensitive skin.Features
- 3½" thick
- Dryer safe
- Machine washable
- Available with laundry bag
- Available with zippered pouch
- Available with flat or sling bottom
- Available with standard polyester cover
- Adductors and an abductor comfortably contain the legs, without impairing transferring
Custom cut cushions available, please call us for product configuration...
Note Custom and Non-Standard size cushions ordered are not returnable.
|Supracor Stimulite Contoured Cushion|
|Standard Sizes||14" x 16", 16" x 16", 16" x 18", 18" x 16", 18" x 18", 18" x 20", 20" x 16", 20" x 18", 20" x 20"|
|Non-standard Sizes||14" to 18", 19" to 20"|
- All cushions come with a two-year warranty. Cushion covers are under warranty for (90) ninety days.
- Warranty includes damage due to workmanship, material defects or errors caused by the manufacturer.
- Warranty does not include daily wear and tear or damage that is a result of disregarding the specific washing instructions, cigarette burns, damage to the cover by sharp objects that may cause tears or color changes as a result of not washing the cover separately.
- Standard manufacturer terms and conditions apply to warranty of this product.
We want our customers to be 100% satisfied. If for some reason you need to return an item for a replacement, all returns require pre-authorization from the manufacturer and are subject to a 15% restocking fee and shipping and handling costs. Warranty returns will not be subject to the restocking fee. Please follow these guidelines to ensure that your return is processed promptly:
- Non-warranty returns must have an RGA number within 30 days and be returned within 40 days of purchase
- All returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee, shipping and handling costs
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund
- Custom and Non-Standard size cushions ordered are not returnable
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Please call us for specific details