Supracor stimulite corbee pediatric honeycomb cushion
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP)
Please call or email us to order the accessories separately.
Supracor stimulite corbee pediatric honeycomb cushion protects children against decubitus by providing maximum pressure relief, reduced shearing and ventilation to control heat and moisture. The honeycomb cells uniformly distribute weight, contour to any shape and stabilize any sitting position, making the cushion suitable for a wide variety of disabilities and anatomies. Stimulite Corbee has a unique ventilation system made up of tiny perforations in the cell walls that allows air to circulate both horizontally and vertically, creating an ideal microclimate for long-term sitting comfort.
Custom cut cushions available, please call us for product configuration...
Note Custom and Non-Standard size cushions ordered are not returnable.
|Corbee Pediatric Cushion|
|Weight||1 - 2 lbs.|
|Standard Sizes||10" x 10", 12" x 12", 14" x 14"|
- All cushions come with a two-year warranty. Cushion covers are under warranty for (90) ninety days.
- Warranty includes damage due to workmanship, material defects or errors caused by the manufacturer.
- Warranty does not include daily wear and tear or damage that is a result of disregarding the specific washing instructions, cigarette burns, damage to the cover by sharp objects that may cause tears or color changes as a result of not washing the cover separately.
- Standard manufacturer terms and conditions apply to warranty of this product.
We want our customers to be 100% satisfied. If for some reason you need to return an item for a replacement, all returns require pre-authorization from the manufacturer and are subject to a 15% restocking fee and shipping and handling costs. Warranty returns will not be subject to the restocking fee. Please follow these guidelines to ensure that your return is processed promptly:
- Non-warranty returns must have an RGA number within 30 days and be returned within 40 days of purchase
- All returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee, shipping and handling costs
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- Custom and Non-Standard size cushions ordered are not returnable
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Please call us for specific details