Swede-O Plantar F3 Foot Roller
The Swede-O Plantar F3 Foot Roller was developed by a Certified Athletic Trainer. The rounded, segmented shape provides optimal stretch and targets painful areas. This roller helps relieve pain in 3 ways: stretch, cold therapy, and heat therapy. The most common symptoms of Plantar Fasciitis are stabbing, burning foot and/or heel pain. These symptoms are usually most intense when you first step out of bed or after long periods of rest. The roller is made of latex free Sorbothane material which is firm, yet flexible and comfortable against the skin. When warmed or chilled, the roller maintains its density and stays flexible.
The Plantar F3 helps relieve plantar fasciitis and heel/foot pain three ways :
- COLD THERAPY: Freezer safe roller provides cold therapy to help relieve pain and reduce inflammation. Ideal following activities that irritate the plantar fascia.
- HEAT THERAPY: Use roller warm to provide heat therapy to help increase elasticity and blood flow to promote healing of the plantar fascia. Ideal prior to walking or standing.
- STRETCH: Roll back and forth under the foot to gently stretch the plantar fascia (the fibrous tissue along the bottom of the foot that connects the heel bone (calcaneus) to toes). Stretching the plantar fascia prior to placing weight on it helps prevent damage and micro tears to the tissue.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details