Symmetric designs headmaster collar
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP)
Please call or email us to order the accessories separately.
Symmetric designs headmaster collar is the collar of choice for low profile, lightweight, firm support for the head. Headmaster collar is Light, airy, covered in a soft, washable fabric and 100% Latex Free. Headmaster has been the collar of choice from 30 years for people requiring head and neck support as a result of: ALS, Arthritis, Multiple Sclerosis, Dropped Head Syndrome (DHS), Radiation Fibrosis Syndrome, Motor Neurone Disease and many conditions resulting in neck muscle weakness. Headmaster Collars for kids are softer and may be fitted to children needing head support as young as 6 months of age.Benefits:
- Choice of colours.
- Easy to keep clean.
- Easy to put on and remove.
- Firm support for the head.
- Low profile; unobtrusive appearance.
- Cool, comfortable head support with low heat retention.
- Improved breathing and swallowing by opening trachea and esophagus.
- Quick release velcro
- Accessories available to modify function
- Good access to a tracheal tube, if needed
- One measurement to determine size (6 available sizes)
- Easy to fit (bend the cervical collar by hand to fit)
- All parts for the cervical collar are available as replacements
- It will stay in the shape you set it.
- Use accessories for extra flexion and extension support.
- Bend the Collar to clear the clavicles (collar bones) if necessary.
- A chin pad can be added to the chest portion of the Collar for extra padding if needed.
- Check that the Collar fits snugly under the chin.
- The neckstrap should be around the back of the neck only.
- Use the Anterior Support to rigidify the Collar, if needed (see accessories).
- For extra support use the Neck Pad or the Extension Pads (see accessories) to resist extension of the neck.
|Collar size||"a" measurements|
|Dimension ‘a’ is the shortest distance under the jaw from the centre of the chin to the angle of the mandible. Select the closest size Collar from the table above (Choose the smaller size if in doubt)|
- The manufacturer warrants this product for a Limited period of One year.
- The warranty excludes damages caused by abuse and normal wear and tear.
- Warranty will be void if the product is used for purpose other then specified by the manufacturer.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms and Conditions apply to warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All returns must have a valid RA number.
- All returns must be in original packaging and received in new and re-sellable condition.
- All unauthorized returns are subject to a 25% processing fee and a $10 administrative charge.
- To obtain an RA number: contact Manufacturer, Monday to Friday, from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm PST for a returned goods authorization number (RA number).
- Write this number clearly on the outside of your return shipment and send to Manufacturer.
- All return shipping expenses are paid by the customer, unless the return is due to any of manufacturer's defect.
- For returns from outside of Canada, please be sure to very clearly mark the outside of your package with "Product being returned to Canadian Manufacturer for credit/replacement".
- Return by mail only: Returns sent by courier from outside Canada will be assessed a customs clearance fee.
- For all authorized returns, Manufacturer will credit account for returned merchandise, minus the required re-stocking fee, once merchandise has been received, inspected and confirmed to be in re-sellable condition.
- The customer is responsible for properly packaging and protecting the item during its shipping back to Manufacturer.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- Initial freight charges are not refundable.
- Under 30 Days: No re-stocking fee on items shipped via parcel post.
- 30 - 60 days: 25% of original invoiced price will be deducted from credit.
- over 60 days: No returns accepted after 60 days from original invoice date.
- Credits for returns are issued only to original purchaser. All credits must be redeemed within 180 days.
- Damaged goods: Damaged shipment should be reported within 3 days of receipt. If a shipment arrives damaged, or if the box appears damaged, note the damage on the delivery bill have the delivery driver sign and date it, acknowledging the damage.
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details