Symmetric designs Savant total control head support
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP)
Please call or email us to order the accessories separately.
Symmetric designs Savant total control head support provides support at three levels on the head to control lateral flexion and rotation. Savant wheelchair headrest is lightweight and can be easily shaped by hand. It is constructed with a unique steel core which allows selective shaping without tools. Savant headrest comes with a headband which can be used for anterior support, can be worn with or without the headband.
Offset mounting hardware (optional) - The mounting hardware can be used with all headrests, and any headrest that accepts a 1" ball. Offset hardware is coated with a durable finish which keeps its appearance longer. It incorporates a 1” steel ball allowing universal adjustment.
Twin headrest mounting hardware (optional) - This stylish and adjustable mounting hardware permits a wide range of positioning, allowing you to position your headrest where you need it. A unique telescoping feature allows fine positioning of the head. This Hardware Assembly can be used with all headrests, and any headrest that accepts a 1" (25 mm) ball.Features:
- The pads are filled with soft gel for comfort
- Low profile headband gives anterior support
- High lateral pads give effective lateral flexion control
- Mid-lateral pads are shaped for comfort behind the ears
- Covered with a soft and durable nylon/lycra knit fabric
- Sub-occipital pads form extra support below the mandible
- Quick release clamps hold the Headband in place. Easy release for fine adjustment
|Benefits for the fitter:||Benefits for the wearer and/or caregiver:|
Note: Headrest mounting hardware assembly is not included with the Savant headrest
|Symmetric designs Savant total control head support|
|Circumference at forehead||14" - 18"||18" - 22"||22" - 24"|
|1/2 Circumference behind ears||5" - 6"||6" - 7"||8" - 9"|
|Inside distance along top support||9"||12"||14"|
|Inside distance along middle support||5"||7"||8"|
|Height of Headrest||4.5"||5"||6"|
- The manufacturer warrants this product for a Limited period of One year.
- The warranty excludes damages caused by abuse and normal wear and tear.
- Warranty will be void if the product is used for purpose other then specified by the manufacturer.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms and Conditions apply to warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All returns must have a valid RA number.
- All returns must be in original packaging and received in new and re-sellable condition.
- All unauthorized returns are subject to a 25% processing fee and a $10 administrative charge.
- To obtain an RA number: contact Manufacturer, Monday to Friday, from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm PST for a returned goods authorization number (RA number).
- Write this number clearly on the outside of your return shipment and send to Manufacturer.
- All return shipping expenses are paid by the customer, unless the return is due to any of manufacturer's defect.
- For returns from outside of Canada, please be sure to very clearly mark the outside of your package with "Product being returned to Canadian Manufacturer for credit/replacement".
- Return by mail only: Returns sent by courier from outside Canada will be assessed a customs clearance fee.
- For all authorized returns, Manufacturer will credit account for returned merchandise, minus the required re-stocking fee, once merchandise has been received, inspected and confirmed to be in re-sellable condition.
- The customer is responsible for properly packaging and protecting the item during its shipping back to Manufacturer.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- Initial freight charges are not refundable.
- Under 30 Days: No re-stocking fee on items shipped via parcel post.
- 30 - 60 days: 25% of original invoiced price will be deducted from credit.
- over 60 days: No returns accepted after 60 days from original invoice date.
- Credits for returns are issued only to original purchaser. All credits must be redeemed within 180 days.
- Damaged goods: Damaged shipment should be reported within 3 days of receipt. If a shipment arrives damaged, or if the box appears damaged, note the damage on the delivery bill have the delivery driver sign and date it, acknowledging the damage.
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details