The Safety Sleeper enclosed canopy bed
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP)
The Safety Sleeper is a medical enclosed safety bed designed with love and care for children and adults with special needs who can benefit from secure sleeping space. The enclosed design prevents users from wandering at night and keeps them safe.
Built with high-quality, durable materials and made to be easily portable in a suitcase, The Safety Sleeper is completely customizable to fit the needs of each individual. Options include soft frame pads to protect users from the metal frame, pockets for item storage inside, various entry options, and access points for items such as to monitor wires and feeding tubes. The entire enclosure is machine washable to keep you clean and cool.
NO MORE WANDERING
Nearly half of children with ASD will wander away, or "elope." Kids who are a flight risk are four-years-old, sometimes even younger. Our bed is uniquely designed to protect vulnerable kids from the dangers of the night wandering.
MADE BY HAND
The Safety Sleeper is proudly manufactured in The USA. Every bed comes with personal introductions and information about our production team so you know exactly who made your bed.
SAFETY AT HOME & AWAY
Whether at home or away, remember to pack your peace of mind. The Safety Sleeper is the only fully-enclosed safety bed that collapses and stores to travel in its own hard shell suitcase.
Safety Sleeper Fully Enclosed Bed standard features: (All models include these standard and safety features)
200 Model - The Safety Sleeper
300 Model - The Safety Sleeper
400 Model - The Safety Sleeper
FRAME PADS: A layer of dense foam cushions the metal frame to protect against injuries from seizures of self-harming behaviors. Frame pads and Enclosure zip on and off for easy removal.
COVERLET SHEETS: Coverlet sheets replace the need for a fitted sheet. They're secured with a zipper to protect against entrapment zones while preventing removal. Zip-off easy to launder like any other sheet.
ACCESS POINTS: Four metal grommets (1 1/8") provide access points on both sides for feeding tubes, oxygen tubing, pulse-ox sensors, etc.
MATTRESS: All beds come completely to sleep, with 8" waterproof memory foam mattress.
REFLECTIVE PULL-TAB VELCRO SECURING SYSTEM: Easily open and secure the bed from the outside. Zippers can't be accessed and unzipped from within.
STABILIZING STRAPS: Straps anchor the Safety Sleeper to a traditional bed frame to prevent tipping and moving. Recommended for rambunctious older children and adults.
WHEELED SUITCASE: The Safety Sleeper folds perfectly into a hard-shell, wheeled suitcase. Except for queen-size, all models and sizes weigh less than 50 lbs.
VIDEO MONITOR WINDOW: Optional installation in vinyl or mesh for video viewing.
HIGHEST SAFETY STANDARDS
The Safety Sleeper is manufactured with top-quality materials. With a patented design, this bed meets or exceeds safety standards to avoid the FDA's Seven Zones of Entrapment.
The enclosed safety bed has gone through specific testing and follows detailed guidelines to ensure the highest levels of safety. FDA-registered as a Class 1 Medical Device, The Safety Sleeper is also CE marked, indicating conformity with health, safety, and environmental protection standards for products sold within the European Economic Area (EEA).
|The Safety Sleeper||Twin||Twin XL||Full||Queen|
|Enclosure W x L||41" x 74"||41" x 79"||56" x 74"||61" x 79"|
|Headroom||32" - 34"||32" - 34"||32" - 34"||34" - 36"|
|Mattress W x L||39" - 75"||38" - 39"||54" - 75"||59" - 79"|
|Mattress height||8" - 10"||8" - 10"||8" - 10"||8" - 10"|
|Shipping weight||40 lbs.||42 lbs.||42 lbs.||54 lbs.|
|Travel weight||37 lbs.||40 lbs.||46 lbs.||52 lbs.|
The Safety SleeperTM One-Year Limited Warranty:
- The travel suitcase is not built product of manufacturer and is not covered under this Limited Warranty.
- A purchase receipt or other proof of original purchase date will be required before warranty performance is rendered.
Warranty covers failures due to manufacturing defects which occur during normal use.
- Manufacturer is not responsible for normal wear and tear, abuse, mistreatment or damages due to washing and shredded or worn fabrics in areas of usage.
- Warranty is good for One (1) year from the date of delivery.
- Manufacturer will provide the material and labor to repair any flaws due to manufacturer defect; in this event manufacturer will cover shipping.
- There are no other express oral or written warranties with respect to this product, and all warranties implied by law, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, are limited to their duration to the One (1) year warranty period.
- Manufacturer can repair anything not covered by the warranty in the event that The Safety Sleeper is damaged on your part, the cost for materials, labor and shipping will be estimated on a custom basis.
- No jumping or climbing: these actions may damage your safety sleeper and void the warranty!
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- The product warranty is applicable as per the terms and conditions given by the product manufacturer.
- Click here for detailed warranty…
Please call us for specific details.
We do not accept returns unless it's a manufacturer's defect or the bed was damaged in shipping.