TheraBand Hand Exerciser Ball
TheraBand Hand Exercisers are designed to strengthen the hands, wrists, and forearms. These come in five progression levels that can be stretched, squeezed, and pinched while maintaining shape to strengthen grip, increase dexterity, and improve mobility.
- Non-messy alternative to hand putty or stress balls.
- Can be heated or cooled to provide therapeutic relief while performing exercises.
- Soft hand exerciser ball used to improve grip strength, hand dexterity, and motor skills.
- Color-coded resistance levels offers the individual options based on their current strength.
- Great training tool for athletes that want to improve hand strength and finger function, such as tennis players, golfers, rock climbers, and more.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details