TheraBand Kinesiology Tape, 2 Inch
Theraband Kinesiology Tape is a 2-inch waterproof, water-resistant tape that can be used for pain relief, muscle and joint support, and range of motion without immobilizing or limiting movement, making it perfect for wearing during and after exercise. Olympians, elite athletes, high school players, and sports medical experts use the tape. Theraband's kinesiology tape is made from 98% cotton and 2% spandex.
Octagons are printed on the Kinesiology Tape with Xact Stretch design. Small and large octagon signs indicate when the tape is stretched to 25% or 50%, the most common kinesiology tape stretch amounts. This results in a visual guide that anybody may use to apply kinesiology tape with the correct amount of stretch every time.
- XactStretch for a perfect fit
- Made of 98% Cotton, 2% Spandex
- Provides support with boosting circulation
- Muscle and joint support as well as pain relief
- Adhesion that lasts up to five days
- Allergy-tested, non-irritating and latex-free
- Featuring cramer sports medicine's best-in-class adhesion
- Ideal for clinics and facilities with a "no latex" policy
- There's something for everyone with a variety of colors and lengths to select from
- Can be used for Achilles, lumbar, lower back, neck, ankle, knee, shoulder, quad and patellar, and posture correction
- Xact Stretch hexagons show when the tape has been stretched to standard benchmarks of 0%, 25%, and 50%
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details