TheraBand Rocker Board
TheraBand Rocker Boards are designed to be durable, lightweight balance training boards for use at home or during rehabilitation. Made with black molded plastic, the balance board is able to hold weight efficiently while in use and can be easily moved or transported compared to traditional, heavy wooden balance boards.
- Pressure points on the board stimulate the body and enhance sensory perception, response, and overall posture control.
- Offers an unstable surface for balance training during rehabilitation, physical therapy, conditioning, and fitness exercises.
- Constructed from black molded plastic with a specially-designed tactile surface on the top and an anti-skid surface on the bottom.
- Unlike traditional wooden balance boards that can be heavy, the TheraBand Rocker and Wobble Boards are light and easy to pick up, move, and store.
- The Rocker Board enables the user to have one, controlled plane of instability at a time with forward and reverse or side to side balance movements, while the Wobble Board has multiple planes of instability.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details