TheraBand Stability Trainers
TheraBand Stability Trainers are made of heavy duty PVC, and molded in closed-cell foam with an anti-slip ridged surface. These trainers are made to be used for balance and proprioception training, core, upper and lower extremity strength and stability training, ankle range of motion and flexibility training, sensorimotor training, closed kinetic chain exercises, targeted injury prevention and strengthening.
- The side with rounded points provides tactile inputs for sensorimotor training and the anti-skid bars on the opposite side resist slipping during use.
- Whether this stability trainer is being used for personal or shared use, it is constructed of a durable, wipe-clean surface for easy sanitation.
- The shape, build, and construction of this product is made to be used for injury prevention by strengthening muscles and joints and improving stability.
- Designed to be used at home, on-the-go, in physical therapy offices, rehabilitation centers, gyms and clinics for both personal or professional purposes.
- Oval-shaped, color coded pad made of durable PVC, molded in closed-cell foam with an anti-slip ridged surface designed to be used for balance and stability exercises.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details