Therafin FootSure ankle support with side release buckle
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
Therafin FootSure ankle support with side release buckle has reinforced back panel which helps to keep the foot positioned, and the attractive finish makes it look good. Its high quality material and design provides all day comfort, maximum support and ankle control for the user. You can choose from the 5 different sizes according to the user's foot size. The side release buckle makes foot aligned and attaches to the footplate with provided footman loops, bolts and nuts, or self-tapping screws.Features
- Side release buckle
- High quality design and materials
- Different abilities and preferences
- Durable attractive finish and reinforced back panel
- Bolts and nuts, footman loops, or self-tapping screws included
- Manufacturer warrants this product to be free of defects in materials and workmanship for the period of 1 year for original consumer/purchaser.
- This product was built to exacting standards and carefully inspected prior to shipment.
- This warranty is an expression of confidence in materials and workmanship of products and assurance to the consumer of years of dependable service.
- In the event of a defect covered by this warranty the manufacturer will replace the product.
- This warranty does not cover device failure due to misuse or negligence, or normal wear and tear.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- The product warranty is applicable as per the terms and conditions given by the product manufacturer.
- All returns must have an RGA number (returned goods authorization number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The RGA number and location must appear on the outside of the package in a clearly visible manner.
- All returns must be received by manufacturer within 60 days of issuance of the RA# and are subject to inspection.
- Unless approved as a warranty replacement, all returns are subject to a minimum 25% restocking fee.
- The product must be saleable (Unused and Not a Discontinued Item) and must be properly packaged (Preferred Original Packaging).
- All approved returns must be shipped at customer’s expense using their preferred carrier. Product or parts returns which are not pre-paid will not be accepted.
- If your return is due to a Manufacturing error and if all items on the invoice are being returned, then Manufacturer will refund any freight and/or handling fee on the original order paid.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- All seating components must be returned inside original sealed plastic bags.