TheraTogs ultra full body system
Special Discounts Available...
TheraTogs ultra full body system is flexible and effectively addresses numerous indications such as functional alignment and mobility issues incident to cerebral palsy and other CNS dysfunctions in young, ambulatory children or stroke, traumatic brain injury, multiple Sclerosis, and other adult-onset CNS dysfunctions in adults as well as related issues in the extremities proximal to the wrists and ankles.
The full body system wraps the torso and extremities in a ‘strapping field’ that improves postural alignment and stability. The core components of this system are a TankTop and a Hipster which when used together provide a solid base of trunk stability and postural alignment. The included limb cuffs and strapping can then be added to achieve shoulder stability or subluxation and hip stability, internal/external leg rotation, and/or knee extension.Indications
- Flexible kyphosis
- “Windblown” gait
- Intoed or out-toed gait
- Scissoring in stance or gait
- Proximal limb joint control issues
- Flexible lordosis/excess pelvic tilt
- Balance loss due to Multiple Sclerosis
- Balance problems due to hip muscle weakness
- Difficulty maintaining midline trunk and sitting balance
- Staggering gait due to cerebellar ataxia, adult onset or injury
- Recovery following orthopedic surgery at the spine, hip, or femur
- Improved posture
- Reduced gait deviations
- Increased base of support
- Increased sensory awareness
- Improved respiratory capacity
- Improved stability and comfort
- Support of post-surgery rehab goals
- Hip abductors assistance and support
- Reduced functional degrees of freedom
- Assistance to hip stabilizing musculature
- Reduced deviations between thorax and pelvis
- Assistance to muscles lacking adequate recruitment
|Model No.||Size group||Weight capacity|
|GFB100||Infant: boys/girls||15-25 lbs.|
|GFB200||Preschool: boys/girls||25-45 lbs.|
|GFB300||Pediatric: boys/girls||45-65 lbs.|
|GFB400||Petite adult male/female||65-110 lbs.|
|GFB600||Small adult female||110-140 lbs.|
|GFB620||Large adult female||170-200 lbs.|
|GFB700||Small adult male||110-145 lbs.|
|GFB720||Large adult male||170-190 lbs.|
|GFB730||X-Large adult male||190-240 lbs.|
|GFB610||Medium adult female||140-170 lbs.|
|GFB710||Medium adult male||145-170 lbs.|
- The manufacturer warrants that the components will keep their shape and documented function for a minimum of six months from first date of use.
- If any part or component fails these standards, manufacturer will at its discretion replace it free of charge.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- TheraTogs are FDA Class I medical device worn next to the skin by individual users, purchases of TheraTogs are not refundable.
- Opened but unused products may be returned for a refund of the purchase price, minus the appropriate restocking fee up to $25 and applicable taxes.
- Unopened products may be returned for a full refund of the purchase price (shipping & handling not included).
- Returns are to be made with a valid Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number only, unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- If you purchase the wrong size and wish to exchange your purchase for another set of the correct size, you may do so by returning it in excellent condition, and unaltered in any way.
- You are responsible for any additional shipping costs, and for any cost differential between the original and exchanged items.
- The manufacturer will replace defective/non-working products at no charge when returned in accordance with this policy. Otherwise, all returns are subject to restocking charge, as determined by contract.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Return Policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.