TheraTogs ULTRA Lower Extremity System
TheraTogs ultra lower extremity system is a successful intervention for the treatment of neuromotor, balance, and gait disorders caused by cerebral palsy, hypotonia, ligament laxity, and hemiplegia caused by stroke or TBI. The lower extremity system addresses alignment and functional deviations of knee joints, developing femurs, and hip joints in an independently ambulatory child and an ambulatory adult with no hip or trunk stability problems.
- Cerebral palsy
- Ligament laxity
- Hemiplegia due to stroke or TBI
- Excessive flexible foot supination caused by ligament laxity
- Genu varum or genu valgum is caused by knee joint ligament laxity
- Persistent flexible foot pronation in hips/knees caused by hypotonia or ligament laxity
- Excess anterior pelvic tilt caused by excessive femoral torsion or excessive leg or foot rotation
- Intoed gait in a child <7 years caused by excessive femoral torsion or excessive leg or foot rotation
- Knee hyperextension in a child age <7 years or newly acquired knee hyperextension, caused by cerebral palsy, hypotonia, or ligament laxity
- Inadequate swing-phase knee extension in gait resulting in a shortened step caused by cerebral palsy, hemiplegia due to stroke, or traumatic brain injury
- Out-toed gait in a child <7 years caused by diminished femoral torsion, excessive lateral tibiofibular torsion, hip outward rotation bias, knee joint ligament laxity
- Improved step length
- Improve load-bearing alignment
- Assist quadriceps during the late swing phase
- Defers or avoids the need for surgical long bone correction
- Supporting, assisting, and strengthening the lower abdominals
- Appropriate knee joint modeling in developing infants and children
- Uses physiologic adaptation and skeletal modeling capacities in daily function
- Use joint links to influence foot alignment and function by realigning the leg segments
|TheraTogs ULTRA Lower Extremity System Measurement Chart|
|Model||Size group||Weight(lbs.)||ATK (inches)|
|GLE101||Infant||15 - 25||7 - 10|
|GLE201||Pre-school||25 - 45||11 - 12|
|GLE301||Pediatric||45 - 65||13 - 18|
|GLE401||Small adult/Junior||65 - 110||19 - 21|
|GLE601||Adult Female - Medium||110 - 170||22 - 24|
|GLE621||Adult Female - Large||170 - 200||25 - 27|
|GLE701||Adult Male - Medium||110 - 170||22 - 24|
|GLE721||Adult Male - Large||170 - 190||25 - 27|
|GLE731||Adult Male - X-Large||Please call|
- The manufacturer warrants that the components will keep their shape and documented function for a minimum of six months from first date of use.
- If any part or component fails these standards, manufacturer will at its discretion replace it free of charge.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- TheraTogs are FDA Class I medical device worn next to the skin by individual users, purchases of TheraTogs are not refundable.
- Opened but unused products may be returned for a refund of the purchase price, minus the appropriate restocking fee up to $35 and applicable taxes.
- Unopened products may be returned for a full refund of the purchase price (shipping & handling not included).
- Returns are to be made with a valid Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number only, unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- If you purchase the wrong size and wish to exchange your purchase for another set of the correct size, you may do so by returning it in excellent condition, and unaltered in any way.
- You are responsible for any additional shipping costs, and for any cost differential between the original and exchanged items.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- The manufacturer will replace defective/non-working products at no charge when returned in accordance with this policy. Otherwise, all returns are subject to restocking charge, as determined by contract.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Return Policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.