TheraTogs Ultra lower extremity system
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
Special Discounts Available...
TheraTogs ultra lower extremity system is an effective intervention for the management of neuromotor, balance and gait disorders caused due to cerebral palsy, hypotonia, ligament laxity and hemiplegia due to stroke or TBI. Lower extremity system addresses alignment and functional deviations of the knee joints, developing femurs, and hip joints in an independently ambulatory child, and in an ambulatory adult with no problems related to hip or trunk stability.Indications
- Excess anterior pelvic tilt
- Genu varum or genu valgum
- Excessive flexible foot supination
- Intoed/out-toed gait in a child <7 years
- Knee hyperextension in a child age <7 years
- Persistent flexible foot pronation in hips/knees
- Inadequate swing-phase knee extension in gait resulting in shortened step
- Improved step length
- Improve load-bearing alignment
- Assist quadriceps during late swing phase
- Defers or avoid the need for surgical long bone correction
- Supporting, assisting, and strengthening the lower abdominals
- Appropriate knee joint modeling in developing infants and children
- Uses physiologic adaptation and skeletal modeling capacities in daily function
- Use joint links to influence foot alignment and function by realigning the leg segments
|Model.||Size group||Weight capacity|
|GLE101||Infant: Boys/girls||15 - 25 lbs.|
|GLE201||Preschool: boys/girls||25 - 45 lbs.|
|GLE301||Pediatric: boys/girls||45 - 65 lbs.|
|GLE401||Petite adult male/female||65 - 110 lbs.|
|GLE601||Small female||110 - 140 lbs.|
|GLE621||Large female||170 - 200 lbs.|
|GLE701||Small male||110 - 145 lbs.|
|GLE721||Large male||170 - 190 lbs.|
|GLE731||X-Large male||190 - 240 lbs.|
- The manufacturer warrants that the components will keep their shape and documented function for a minimum of six months from first date of use.
- If any part or component fails these standards, manufacturer will at its discretion replace it free of charge.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- TheraTogs are FDA Class I medical device worn next to the skin by individual users, purchases of TheraTogs are not refundable.
- Opened but unused products may be returned for a refund of the purchase price, minus the appropriate restocking fee up to $25 and applicable taxes.
- Unopened products may be returned for a full refund of the purchase price (shipping & handling not included).
- Returns are to be made with a valid Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number only, unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- If you purchase the wrong size and wish to exchange your purchase for another set of the correct size, you may do so by returning it in excellent condition, and unaltered in any way.
- You are responsible for any additional shipping costs, and for any cost differential between the original and exchanged items.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- The manufacturer will replace defective/non-working products at no charge when returned in accordance with this policy. Otherwise, all returns are subject to restocking charge, as determined by contract.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Return Policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.