TheraTogs ULTRA Posture and Torso Alignment (PTA) System
TheraTogs ultra posture & torso alignment system (PTA) is a new basic entry-level system that is easy to apply, caregiver friendly, and cost-effective. PTA system is simple to use and it only takes a few minutes to put on and gives your child postural and torso retraining all day long. The posture & torso alignment system is designed to leverage the human upright response into improved functional alignment, taking full advantage of the neuromotor system’s ability to learn and adapt. The posture & torso alignment system consists of two garments and a small set of straps. The TankTop and Hipster are part of the PTA System, which is an excellent way to get started utilizing and working with TheraTogs because you can see results right away.
- Trunk instability
- Flexible kyphosis and lordosis
- Shoulder protraction & scapular abduction
- Difficulty in maintaining midline trunk and sitting balance
- Improved posture
- Increased sensory awareness
- Improved respiratory capacity
- Reduced deviations between thorax and pelvis
- Gentle shoulder retraction and scapular stabilization
- Shortening of trunk muscles - letting them work in, and adapt to, a shortened state
|TheraTogs ULTRA PTA System Measurement Chart|
|Model||Size group||Weight (lbs.)||STA (inches)||ATK (inches)|
|GPTA110||Infant||15 - 25||8 - 10||7 - 10|
|GPTA210||Pre-school||25 - 45||11 - 13||11 - 12|
|GPTA310||Pediatric||45 - 65||14 - 15||13 - 18|
|GPTA410||Small adult/Junior||65 - 110||16 - 17||19 - 21|
|GPTA610||Adult Female - Medium||110 - 170||18 - 20||22 - 24|
|GPTA620||Adult Female - Large||170 - 200||21 - 22||25 - 27|
|GPTA710||Adult Male - Medium||110 - 170||18 - 19||22 - 24|
|GPTA720||Adult Male - Large||170 - 190||20 - 22||25 - 27|
- The manufacturer warrants that the components will keep their shape and documented function for a minimum of six months from first date of use.
- If any part or component fails these standards, manufacturer will at its discretion replace it free of charge.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- TheraTogs are FDA Class I medical device worn next to the skin by individual users, purchases of TheraTogs are not refundable.
- Opened but unused products may be returned for a refund of the purchase price, minus the appropriate restocking fee up to $35 and applicable taxes.
- Unopened products may be returned for a full refund of the purchase price (shipping & handling not included).
- Returns are to be made with a valid Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number only, unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- If you purchase the wrong size and wish to exchange your purchase for another set of the correct size, you may do so by returning it in excellent condition, and unaltered in any way.
- You are responsible for any additional shipping costs, and for any cost differential between the original and exchanged items.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- The manufacturer will replace defective/non-working products at no charge when returned in accordance with this policy. Otherwise, all returns are subject to restocking charge, as determined by contract.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Return Policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.