TheraTogs ULTRA wunzi system
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
Special Discounts Available...
TheraTogs ULTRA wunzi system for infant has ideal design which help children from birth to 24 months (upto 26 lbs.) who need postural support, sensorimotor input, or neuromotor retraining. Wunzi system is easy to dress on the child, and simple for caregivers to use that is designed to fit just like the common “onesie” garment that many infants wear with the over-the-diaper design which is quick and easy to put on. Wunzi is the only neuromotor retraining system made specifically for infants. Wunzi’s all garments and components are latex-free. Wunzi is a suitable option for kids from birth to age two which is the most critical time to address any signs of developmental delay, and a trained therapist or an alert caregiver can recognize signs of delay compared to early baby milestones.
TheraTogs ULTRA wunzi system offers an important positive intervention for infants at the earliest recognition of a neuromotor or orthopedic problem. Wunzi system is effective in addressing common motor issues such as a ‘floppy’ trunk, an infant’s inability to hold his head, trunk, or hip position, or an infant’s inability to right itself or regain balance. ULTRA wunzi provides input through the torso to address motor and sensory development delays. Wunzi comes with comfortable and cozy patented foam surface which is gentle on an infant’s skin and can be worn for multiple hours. The base system includes limb cuffs and strapping to create optimal posture, and the add-on Limb Kit operates like external muscles and ligaments to improve functioning body and proximal joint alignment for better motor development.Indications
- Cerebellar Ataxia
- Developmental Delay
- Diplegic/Hemiplegic Cerebral Palsy
- Obstetrical Brachial Plexus Injury (OBPI)
- Limit excessive trunk motions
- Gently stabilize one or both scapulae
- Increase sensory awareness and information
- Improve respiration by reducing flexible kyphosis
- Improve functioning alignment of hips and/or shoulders
- Train functioning trunk muscles in shorter state to improve postural alignment and control
|Model No.||Size group||Age||Weight||Torso length||Belly girth|
|GWZ25||XXSmall||0 – 3 months||7 - 12 lbs.||16"||16"|
|GWZ50||XSmall||3 – 6 months||12 - 17 lbs.||20"||17"|
|GWZ75||Small||6 – 12 months||17 - 18 lbs.||22"||18"|
|GWZ100||Medium||12 – 18 months||18 - 21 lbs.||24"||20"|
|GWZ125||Large||18 – 24 months||21 - 26 lbs.||27"||21"|
|GWZLKS||Limb Kit, small||0 -12 months||Up to 18 lbs.||N/A|
|GWZLKL||Limb Kit, large||12 – 24 months||Up to 26 lbs.||N/A|
- The manufacturer warrants that the components will keep their shape and documented function for a minimum of six months from first date of use.
- If any part or component fails these standards, manufacturer will at its discretion replace it free of charge.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- TheraTogs are FDA Class I medical device worn next to the skin by individual users, purchases of TheraTogs are not refundable.
- Opened but unused products may be returned for a refund of the purchase price, minus the appropriate restocking fee up to $25 and applicable taxes.
- Unopened products may be returned for a full refund of the purchase price (shipping & handling not included).
- Returns are to be made with a valid Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number only, unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- If you purchase the wrong size and wish to exchange your purchase for another set of the correct size, you may do so by returning it in excellent condition, and unaltered in any way.
- You are responsible for any additional shipping costs, and for any cost differential between the original and exchanged items.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- The manufacturer will replace defective/non-working products at no charge when returned in accordance with this policy. Otherwise, all returns are subject to restocking charge, as determined by contract.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Return Policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.