Thomashilfen Defender Reha Harmony 2-In-1 Car Seat
Thomashilfen defender reha car seat is distinguished by its shell design and pad system, which offer enhanced seating safety, head and pelvic stabilization, and support for and control over the feet. Defender reha harmony car seat specifically address the needs of children who are not able to sit freely and suffer from muscular dystrophy, cerebral palsy, autism, hypotony syndrome of unspecific genesis, & different syndrome diseases. Defender reha 2-in-1 car seat is built with an ultra-plush seat pad with durable premium fabrics and extra foam for maximum comfort (washable). The Defender car seat accommodates growth while yet being compact enough for a second car seat and an additional child to fit in the back seat.
The product comes standard with:
- Chest clip
- LATCH equipped
- Small crotch pad
- Enhanced cup holder
- Extra side impact protection
- Set of removable head, trunk and hip supports
- Seat and back with height-adjustable headrest
- 5-point safety/positioning belt with shoulder pads
- Smooth up-front harness adjuster
- Weight of child in harness mode: 22 - 65 lbs.
- Weight of child in booster mode: 30 - 110 lbs.
- 9-position, 1-hand height adjustable headrest
- Can be used as both: harness mode or booster mode
- Lateral trunk supports for an upright, stable sitting position
- Allows children with special needs 360° of impact protection
- Certified for use in aircraft in harness mode (Excluding footrest)
- Car seat & other accessories exceed US (FMVSS 213) standards
|Defender reha car seat|
|Seat width||8.5" - 12" *|
|Shoulder height (child)||10" - 19.5" **|
|Seat to head||23.5" - 30.5" ***|
|Lower leg length||(7")# 11" - 17"|
|Overall dimensions (W x H x D)||18.25" x 26.5" x 20"|
|Weight of seat||22 lbs.|
|Weight of child in harness mode||22 - 65 lbs.|
|Height of child in harness mode||27" - 57"|
|Weight of child in booster mode||30 - 110 lbs.|
|Height of child in booster mode||34" - 57"|
#7" minimum with footrest pad
* To reach maximum seat width remove additional hip guide pads from additional seat pad
**To reach maximum shoulder height remove additional seat pad and foam pad under seat cushion
*** To reach maximum back height remove additional seat pad and foam pad under seat cushion
- No warranties carried through Thomashilfen extend to products subjected to misuse, accident, tampering, or modification not specifically described in the products instructions.
- Stroller products manufactured by Thomashilfen carry a warranty of three years for all frame parts, commencing on the date of purchase.
- This guarantee includes all claims which influence functionality.
- Damage due to improper use (e.g. overloading) and normal wear and tear are excluded.
The warranty timeframe for each product is noted below:
- EASyS and ThevoTwist Size 1 and Size 2 Strollers: 3 year warranty
- Swifty Stroller: 3 year warranty
- tRide Stroller: 3 Year Warranty
- ThevoTherapy: 3 year warranty
- Recaro Monza Nova 2 and Defender Reha Car Seats: 2 year warranty
If you find a discrepancy please report within 10 days so that we may take necessary corrective action.
Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for the warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details
- All returns are subject to inspection upon arrival.
- Any item returned for reasons other than warranty, may be charged a 15% restocking and/or rework fee.
- Manufacturer is not responsible for damage that occurs during return shipping.
- We highly recommend insuring all returned items and using appropriate packaging to reduce any chance of damage during shipping.
- All returns must have an RA# number (Returned Authorization Number), unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense.
- We are unable to accept returns or exchange of car seat products due to safety regulations and restrictions
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- Custom items may not be returned, except when approved as a warranty claim.
All returned items must meet the following requirements:
- A Return Authorization Number (RA#) must be requested within 15 days from the date product shipment
- Product must be returned in the original shipping cartons.
- The RA# must appear on the outside of the box being returned.
- We must receive the shipment within 21 days of issuing the RA#.
- Freight charges must be prepaid.
Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details