Thomashilfen defender reha 2-in-1 special needs car seat
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Thomashilfen defender reha positioning 2-in-1 special needs car seat has deep, supportive headrest, backrest and seat base for 360° impact protection. The defender car seat provides growth while remaining narrow enough for a second car seat as well as another child to fit in the back seat. Defender reha car seat includes head, trunk and thighs positioning supports. The 5-point harness provides additional support in Booster Mode for children weighing 30 lbs to 110 lbs. An ultra-plush seat pad made with durable premium fabrics and extra foam for maximum comfort is removable for machine washing.
|Features||The product comes standard with:|
|Defender reha car seat|
|Seat width||8.5" - 12" *|
|Shoulder height (child)||10" - 19.5" **|
|Seat to head||23.5" - 30.5" ***|
|Lower leg length||(7")# 11" - 17"|
|Overall dimensions (W x H x D)||18.25" x 26.5" x 20"|
|Weight of seat||22 lbs.|
|Weight of child in harness mode||22 - 65 lbs.|
|Height of child in harness mode||27" - 57"|
|Weight of child in booster mode||30 - 110 lbs.|
|Height of child in booster mode||34" - 57"|
#7" minimum with footrest pad
* To reach maximum seat width remove additional hip guide pads from additional seat pad
**To reach maximum shoulder height remove additional seat pad and foam pad under seat cushion
*** To reach maximum back height remove additional seat pad and foam pad under seat cushion
- No warranties carried through Thomashilfen extend to products subjected to misuse, accident, tampering, or modification not specifically described in the products instructions.
- Stroller products manufactured by Thomashilfen carry a warranty of three years for all frame parts, commencing on the date of purchase.
- This guarantee includes all claims which influence functionality.
- Damage due to improper use (e.g. overloading) and normal wear and tear are excluded.
The warranty timeframe for each product is noted below:
- EASyS and ThevoTwist Size 1 and Size 2 Strollers: 3 year warranty
- Swifty Stroller: 3 year warranty
- tRide Stroller: 3 Year Warranty
- ThevoTherapy: 3 year warranty
- Recaro Monza Nova 2 and Defender Reha Car Seats: 2 year warranty
If you find a discrepancy please report within 10 days so that we may take necessary corrective action.
Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for the warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details
- All returns are subject to inspection upon arrival.
- Any item returned for reasons other than warranty, may be charged a 15% restocking and/or rework fee.
- Manufacturer is not responsible for damage that occurs during return shipping.
- We highly recommend insuring all returned items and using appropriate packaging to reduce any chance of damage during shipping.
- All returns must have an RA# number (Returned Authorization Number), unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense.
- We are unable to accept returns or exchange of car seat products due to safety regulations and restrictions
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- Custom items may not be returned, except when approved as a warranty claim.
All returned items must meet the following requirements:
- A Return Authorization Number (RA#) must be requested within 15 days from the date product shipment
- Product must be returned in the original shipping cartons.
- The RA# must appear on the outside of the box being returned.
- We must receive the shipment within 21 days of issuing the RA#.
- Freight charges must be prepaid.
Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details