Thomashilfen recaro monza nova 2 reha car seat
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Thomashilfen recaro monza nova 2 reha car seat is lightweight car seat tested for best safety standards. Monza nova 2 reha car seat provides more padded protection to the user for added security. Quick and easy seat transfer from one vehicle to another.
Reliability Tests on Monza nova 2 reha car seat
- FMVSS 213 (NHTSA Standard for USA Car Seats)
- DEKRA (tests for "Special Needs Restraint") incl. testing of all rehab accessories
- UN/ECE R 44/04 (United Nations Economic Commission for Europe – regulation for child restraint systems)
The product comes standard with
- Extra side impact protection
- 5-point positioning belt with crotch pad
- Set of removable head, lateral trunk and side supports
- Carbon black booster seat with lower anchors (LATCH connection)
- Back with height-adjustable and inflatable headrest with integrated speakers
|Thomashilfen recaro monza reha nova 2 car seat|
|Seat depth||11.8" (16.9" with seat depth extension)|
|Front seat width||11.4"|
|Rear Seat width||9.44" (7.9" with seat wedge, inside)|
|Back Height||23.6" - 30.3"|
|Overall dimensions (W x H x D)||21.3" x 26" x 16.5"|
|Weight of the seat||13.2 lbs. (15.4 lbs. seatfix model)|
|Maximum capacity||33 lbs. - 110.2 lbs.|
|User height||37" - 59"|
|Shoulder height (child)||12" - 18"|
|Lower leg length (footrest mounted on swivel plate)||9.1" - 16.5"|
|Lower leg length (footrest mounted directly on seat)||7.1" - 14.6"|
- No warranties carried through Thomashilfen extend to products subjected to misuse, accident, tampering, or modification not specifically described in the products instructions.
- Stroller products manufactured by Thomashilfen carry a warranty of three years for all frame parts, commencing on the date of purchase.
- This guarantee includes all claims which influence functionality.
- Damage due to improper use (e.g. overloading) and normal wear and tear are excluded.
The warranty timeframe for each product is noted below:
- EASyS and ThevoTwist Size 1 and Size 2 Strollers: 3 year warranty
- Swifty Stroller: 3 year warranty
- tRide Stroller: 3 Year Warranty
- ThevoTherapy: 3 year warranty
- Recaro Monza, Performance sport and ProSport Car Seats: 2 year warranty
If you find a discrepancy please report within 10 days so that we may take necessary corrective action.
Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for the warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details
- All returns are subject to inspection upon arrival.
- Any item returned for reasons other than warranty, may be charged a 15% restocking and/or rework fee.
- Manufacturer is not responsible for damage that occurs during return shipping.
- We highly recommend insuring all returned items and using appropriate packaging to reduce any chance of damage during shipping.
- All returns must have an RA# number (Returned Authorization Number), unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense.
- We are unable to accept returns or exchange of car seat products due to safety regulations and restrictions
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- Custom items may not be returned, except when approved as a warranty claim.
All returned items must meet the following requirements:
- A Return Authorization Number (RA#) must be requested within 15 days from the date product shipment
- Product must be returned in the original shipping cartons.
- The RA# must appear on the outside of the box being returned.
- We must receive the shipment within 21 days of issuing the RA#.
- Freight charges must be prepaid.
Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details