Thomashilfen RECARO Monza Nova 2 Reha Adaptive Car Seat
Thomashilfen recaro monza nova 2 is a special needs booster car seat with height-adjustable head support that inflates and adjusts in angle for sleeping and proper positioning. Monza nova 2 reha car seat is especially suitable for children with cerebral palsy, autism, and attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. Monza adaptive car seat comes with a 5-point harness that allows better positioning for larger child while providing excellent safety and stability. This booster-style car seat provides the best neck support possible thanks to an incorporated inflated air cushion. The extra-stable anti-static side pads reduce crash generated forces to head, neck and shoulders by up to 30%.
Recaro Monza Nova 2 comes standard with:
- Extra side impact protection
- 5-point positioning belt with crotch pad
- Set of removable head, lateral trunk and side supports
- Black booster seat with lower anchors (LATCH connection)
- Back with height-adjustable and inflatable headrest with integrated speakers
Recaro Monza Nova 2 features:
- Easy to lift in and out of the car
- Carries a child weighing between 33 lbs. and 110 lbs.
- Lightweight special needs car seat that you could carry with one finger
- Swivel base (optional) allows the toddlers or older children to be seated and then turn them
- Tested according to FMVSS 213 (US – Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards And Regulations)
Note: Additional anchor needed to use swivel base combination, please call us for specific details...
|Thomashilfen recaro monza reha nova 2 car seat|
|Seat depth||11.8" (16.9" with seat depth extension)|
|Front seat width||11.4"|
|Rear Seat width||9.44" (7.9" with seat wedge, inside)|
|Back Height||23.6" - 30.3"|
|Overall dimensions (W x H x D)||21.3" x 26" x 16.5"|
|Weight of the seat||13.2 lbs. (15.4 lbs. seatfix model)|
|Maximum capacity||33 lbs. - 110.2 lbs.|
|User height||37" - 59"|
|Shoulder height (child)||12" - 18"|
|Lower leg length (footrest mounted on swivel plate)||9.1" - 16.5"|
|Lower leg length (footrest mounted directly on seat)||7.1" - 14.6"|
- No warranties carried through Thomashilfen extend to products subjected to misuse, accident, tampering, or modification not specifically described in the products instructions.
- Stroller products manufactured by Thomashilfen carry a warranty of three years for all frame parts, commencing on the date of purchase.
- This guarantee includes all claims which influence functionality.
- Damage due to improper use (e.g. overloading) and normal wear and tear are excluded.
The warranty timeframe for each product is noted below:
- EASyS and ThevoTwist Size 1 and Size 2 Strollers: 3 year warranty
- Swifty Stroller: 3 year warranty
- tRide Stroller: 3 Year Warranty
- ThevoTherapy: 3 year warranty
- Recaro Monza, Performance sport and ProSport Car Seats: 2 year warranty
If you find a discrepancy please report within 10 days so that we may take necessary corrective action.
Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for the warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details
- All returns are subject to inspection upon arrival.
- Any item returned for reasons other than warranty, may be charged a 15% restocking and/or rework fee.
- Manufacturer is not responsible for damage that occurs during return shipping.
- We highly recommend insuring all returned items and using appropriate packaging to reduce any chance of damage during shipping.
- All returns must have an RA# number (Returned Authorization Number), unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense.
- We are unable to accept returns or exchange of car seat products due to safety regulations and restrictions
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- Custom items may not be returned, except when approved as a warranty claim.
All returned items must meet the following requirements:
- A Return Authorization Number (RA#) must be requested within 15 days from the date product shipment
- Product must be returned in the original shipping cartons.
- The RA# must appear on the outside of the box being returned.
- We must receive the shipment within 21 days of issuing the RA#.
- Freight charges must be prepaid.
Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details