Thomashilfen tRide stroller
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Please call or email us to order the accessories separately.
Thomashilfen tRide stroller provides a number of therapeutic adjustments to support and maintain the stability and independent function of the user. The tRide design is more inclined towards the child than towards rehabilitation which makes it an ideal stroller. A wide range of positioning accessories makes the tRide safe and secure for the child.
The product comes standard with
- Swiveling front wheels (with locking option)
- Foot brake, rim: PP (polypropylene); tire equipment: composition rubber
- Lightweight and stable aluminum chassis, foldable (compact folded dimensions)
- Adjustable seat tilt-in-space with 0° safety lock; height adjustable push bar with biocompatible soft grip
- Cargo Basket
- Umbrella for sun protection (6594)
- 2 Point Padded Hip Belt, SR Buckle
|Thomashilfen tRide Stroller||Size 1||Size 2|
|Seat depth||6¾" - 11"||9½" - 13¾"|
|Seat width||7¾" - 11¾"||10¼" - 13¾"|
|Back height||10¼" - 16½"||12½" - 20½"|
|Lower leg length||6¾" - 11¾"||9¾" - 14¼"|
|Hip angle||90° to 140°||90° to 140°|
|Knee angle||90° to 180°||90° to 180°|
|Foot angle||78° to 100°||78° to 100°|
|Height adjustment arm support||3¾" - 5½"||4¾" - 7⅛"|
|Seat tilt-in-space||-10° to +35°||-10° to +35°|
|Size of arm support||8¼" W x 4" H||11½" W x 4¾" H|
|Size of foot rest||11½" W x 7⅛" D||13" W x 8½" D|
|Overall dimensions of seat unit||33½" L x 16⅛ " W x 22½" H||38½" L x 18⅛" W x 18⅛" H|
|Folded dimensions of seat unit||24¾" L x 14¼" W x 15" H||29¼" L x 18⅛" W x 19¾" H|
|Weight (seat) *||17½ lbs.||23¾ lbs.|
|Push bar height||30" - 46⅛"||32" - 47¼"|
|Overall dimensions of chassis in running order||29½" L x 23½" W "x 30¼" H||32" L x 26¼" W x 31⅛" H|
|Folded dimensions chassis||31⅛" L x 23½" W x 15" H||32¾" L x 26½" W x 15" H|
|Overall dimensions of the tRide rehabilitation stroller, ready for use||35½" L x 23½" W x 39¾" H||43¼" L x 26½" W x 39¾" H|
|Folded dimensions of the tRide rehabilitation stroller||32" L x 23½" W x 24¾" H||31⅛" L x 25¼" W x 28¼" H|
|Wheel size (swivel front / rear)||7½" / 10"||7½" / 10"|
|Weight (without seat unit)||18⅛ lbs.||19¾ lbs.|
|Carrying capacity (seat)||77¼ lbs.||88¼ lbs.|
|Carrying capacity (chassis)||99½ lbs.||101½ lbs.|
|* Without headrest|
- No warranties carried through Thomashilfen extend to products subjected to misuse, accident, tampering, or modification not specifically described in the products instructions.
- Stroller products manufactured by Thomashilfen carry a warranty of three years for all frame parts, commencing on the date of purchase.
- This guarantee includes all claims which influence functionality.
- Damage due to improper use (e.g. overloading) and normal wear and tear are excluded.
The warranty timeframe for each product is noted below:
- EASyS and ThevoTwist Size 1 and Size 2 Strollers: 3 year warranty
- Swifty Stroller: 3 year warranty
- tRide Stroller: 3 Year Warranty
- ThevoTherapy: 3 year warranty
- Recaro Monza and ProSport Car Seats: 2 year warranty
If you find a discrepancy please report within 10 days so that we may take necessary corrective action.
Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for the warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details
- All returns are subject to inspection upon arrival.
- Any item returned for reasons other than warranty, may be charged a 15% restocking and/or rework fee.
- Manufacturer is not responsible for damage that occurs during return shipping.
- We highly recommend insuring all returned items and using appropriate packaging to reduce any chance of damage during shipping.
- All returns must have an RA# number (Returned Authorization Number), unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense.
- We are unable to accept returns or exchange of car seat products due to safety regulations and restrictions
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund
- Custom items may not be returned, except when approved as a warranty claim.
All returned items must meet the following requirements:
- A Return Authorization Number (RA#) must be requested within 15 days from the date product shipment
- Product must be returned in the original shipping cartons.
- The RA# must appear on the outside of the box being returned.
- We must receive the shipment within 21 days of issuing the RA#.
- Freight charges must be prepaid.
Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details