TiLite 2GX series folding ultralight wheelchair
TiLite 2GX Series Folding Ultralight Wheelchair requiresa completed order form and client measurements form for us to process your order or an estimate:
Wheelchair measurement guide
TiLite 2GX folding wheelchair order form
The required forms are also available via email upon request.
Please call us for help with wheelchair order form and options selections,
Our expert team members are available for your help! Call now for exclusive offers
Special discounts available on wheelchair cushions and backs with the purchase of a new wheelchair
TiLite 2GX Series Folding Ultralight Wheelchair is a combination of modular folding frame advantages with the high strength and vibration dampening characteristics of titanium. 2GX features full adjustability and designed to empower wherever you choose to go. 2GX comes with components which clamps directly onto the frame instead of bolting through frame-weakening holes. This eliminates one of the main stress points on today's wheelchairs by reducing the number of holes in the frame. Improved Speedloader Design makes for easier, more durable adjustments and two positions (forward/backwards) for caster positioning. Redesigned Footplates are lighter with a rubberized non-slip surface and an updated look.
Patented Curved Axle Plate allows for the greatest range in center of gravity adjustment and rear seat height adjustment. Snap-In Seat Saddles lock the cross tubes in place on TiLite’s rigid folding mechanism. This feature helps the Aero X achieve rigid chair performance. The Aero X utilizes Machined Plugs to create rear wheel camber. In contrast to using washers to create rear wheel camber, the use of machined camber plugs precisely aligns the Aero X’s rear wheels, allowing the chair to consistently track straight.
Modular DesignThe modular frame design of the 2GX facilitates configurability in the field. This includes adding aftermarket seating systems, switching fixed and swing away front ends, and growing chair width and/or depth to meet changing customer needs.
Full AdjustabilityThe Tru-Fit system opens up the world of adjustability by incorporating an infinite adjustment mechanism. The Tru-Fit system allows you to fine tune the fit of your wheelchair because you are not limited to a series of pre-set holes.
Folding FrameThe 2GX folding frame is compact, with a fluid, easy-to-use folding mechanism. Side-to-side folding minimizes the folding width and maximizes ease of transportation. These features are “must have” advantages for anyone who chooses a folding chair.
TitaniumTitanium absorbs vibration, won't break, and has the highest strength-to-weight ratio of any metal on Earth. That is why TiLite builds our highest performing wheelchairs from seamless, aerospace-grade titanium. If you want strength, durability, and a smooth roll, you want a titanium ride.
Note: For custom or additional charge options required on the wheelchair, please call for special pricing quote. Only standard wheelchair options are shown online.
|TiLite 2GX series 2 folding manual wheelchair|
|Frame style||Modular box frame|
|Seat width||12" - 22"|
|Seat depth||12" - 20"|
|Front seat height||13.5" - 21.5"|
|Rear seat height||13" - 20"|
|Transport weight**||Fixed front - 13.1 lbs.|
|Swing away - 15.5 lbs.|
|Weight limit||265 lbs.|
|**Weight based on 16" x 16" wheelchair with all standard features except rear wheels. Rear wheels are not included due to the varying weights of the numerous wheel configurations offered by TiLite. For reference, a pair of standard 24" (540) rear wheels weighs 7.2 lbs.|
Manufacturer warrants this product against defect in material and workmanship as under:
Lifetime limited warranty:
Wheelchair frame (including the cross-braces, if any) against defects in materials and workmanship for life, so long as the original purchaser uses the wheelchair. The expected life of the frame is five years.
All manufacturer–made wheelchair components, including the tension adjustable by straps backrest upholstery, against defects in materials and workmanship for one year from the date of purchase, provided normal use.
Limitations and exclusions:
- This warranty excludes tires and tubes, upholstery (other than Tension Adjustable by Straps Backrest Upholstery), pads, push handle grips, stroller handle grips and any labor or shipping charges incurred in replacement part installation or repair of the product.
- This warranty applies only to the original purchaser/user of the chair and is non-transferable.
- Manufacturer's sole obligation, and your exclusive remedy, under any warranty is to repair or replace, in our sole discretion, the covered components of the wheelchair.
- The product warranty is applicable as per the terms and conditions given by the product manufacturer. Click here for detailed warranty..
Please call us for Specific Details.
- This is a special order item and cannot be returned.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- Returns will be accepted only if a wrong product is delivered other than what originally ordered.
- It is customer's responsibility to check the product upon delivery and note any such discrepancy at the earliest and report the dealer.
- Hygiene products will not be returned once used or opened.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.