Tilite Aero X series folding ultralight wheelchair
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
special discounts available...
Tilite Aero X series folding ultralight wheelchair comes with modular frame design which facilitates configurability in the field that includes adding aftermarket seating systems, switching fixed and swing away front ends, and growing chair width and/or depth to meet changing needs of clients. Aero X has taken standard wheelchair design and added efficiency in both function and manufacturing which makes Aero X stronger, efficient, and cost effective. Aero X also includes superior rolling dynamics and full adjustability which makes it perfect in performance.
Aero X provides Tru-Fit system which opens up the world of adjustability by incorporating infinite adjustment mechanism. The Tru-Fit system allows users to fine tune the fit of wheelchair as per their needs. Also, instead of bolting through frame-weakening holes, components clamp directly onto the frame which eliminates one of the main stress points on today's wheelchairs by reducing the number of holes in the frame. Aero X features a frame which is compact, with a fluid, easy-to-use folding mechanism and also side-to-side folding minimizes folding width and maximizes ease of transportation.Features:
- Redesigned footplates are lighter with a rubberized non-slip surface and an updated look.
- Curved axle plate allows for the greatest range in center of gravity adjustment and rear seat height adjustment.
- Improved speedloader design makes for easier, more durable adjustments and two positions (forward/backwards) for caster positioning.
- Snap-in seat saddles lock the cross tubes in place on TiLite's rigid folding mechanism. This feature helps the Aero X achieve rigid chair performance.
- Machined plugs which are utilized by Aero X create rear wheel camber. In contrast to using washers to create rear wheel camber, the use of machined camber plugs precisely aligns the Aero X’s rear wheels, allowing the chair to consistently track straight.
|Tilite Aero X series ultralight folding wheelchair|
|Frame style||Modular box frame|
|Frame material||Aluminum (Titanium upgrade available)|
|Seat width||12" - 22"|
|Seat depth||12" - 20"|
|Front seat height||13.5" - 21.5"|
|Rear seat height||13" - 20"|
|Transport weight**||Fixed front - 15.6 lbs.|
|Swing away - 18 lbs.|
|Weight limit||265 lbs.|
**Weight based on 16" x 16" wheelchair with all standard features except rear wheels. Rear wheels are not included due to the varying weights of the numerous wheel configurations offered by TiLite. For reference, a pair of standard 24" (540) rear wheels weighs 7.2 lbs.
Manufacturer warrants this product against defect in material and workmanship as under:
Lifetime limited warranty:
Wheelchair frame (including the cross-braces, if any) against defects in materials and workmanship for life, so long as the original purchaser uses the wheelchair. The expected life of the frame is five years.
All manufacturer–made wheelchair components, including the tension adjustable by straps backrest upholstery, against defects in materials and workmanship for one year from the date of purchase, provided normal use.
Limitations and exclusions:
- This warranty excludes tires and tubes, upholstery (other than Tension Adjustable by Straps Backrest Upholstery), pads, push handle grips, stroller handle grips and any labor or shipping charges incurred in replacement part installation or repair of the product.
- This warranty applies only to the original purchaser/user of the chair and is non-transferable.
- Manufacturer's sole obligation, and your exclusive remedy, under any warranty is to repair or replace, in our sole discretion, the covered components of the wheelchair.
- The product warranty is applicable as per the terms and conditions given by the product manufacturer. Click here for detailed warranty..
Please call us for Specific Details.
- Goods may not be returned for credit after 60 days from billing date.
- All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Please call us for specific details