TiLite TRA series rigid ultralight wheelchair
TiLite TRA series rigid ultralight wheelchair requiresa completed order form and client measurements form for us to process your order or an estimate:
TiLite TRA wheelchair order form
Wheelchair measurement guide
The required forms are also available via email upon request.
Please call us for help with wheelchair order form and options selections,
Our expert team members are available for your help! Call now for exclusive offers
Special discounts available on wheelchair cushions and backs with the purchase of a new wheelchair
TiLite TRA rigid manual wheelchair features swept-in dual-tube frame which stiffens the wheelchair, transferring more of client's push stroke directly to the ground that means fewer strokes throughout the day. Also, the sweeping curve of the lower frame tube creates a unique look as the lower frame blends in and fades away. TRA rigid wheelchair's frame is made up of aerospace-grade titanium which absorbs vibration, doesn't break and has the highest strength-to-weight ratio of any metal on earth. TRA rigid wheelchair frame offers strength, durability and a smooth ride.
TRA rigid wheelchair features TiFit system which makes it wheeled prosthetic that means every frame is made to measure. The optimized fit of a TiFit chair brings unparalleled performance and function. TRA rigid manual wheelchair comes with Tru-Fit system which opens up the world of adjustability by incorporating infinite adjustment mechanism. The Tru-Fit system allows users to fine tune the fit of wheelchair as per their needs. Also, instead of bolting through frame-weakening holes, components clamp directly onto the frame which eliminates one of the main stress points on today's wheelchairs by reducing the number of holes in the frame.Features:
- TiShaft back release bar makes folding and unfolding the backrest easy from any angle.
- Speedloader adjustable front caster housing quickly and accurately adjusts fork angle in 1° increments.
- Adjustable camber mount incorporates TiLite's Tru-Fit system with up to 3.5" of rear seat height adjustment.
- Zero play camber plugs give a much tighter feel to the chair like sport suspension in a car. CNC machined from billet aluminum to the highest tolerances, they remove any side to side movement from the rear wheels.
|TiLite TRA rigid wheelchair|
|Seat width||12" - 20"|
|Seat depth||12" - 20"|
|Front seat height||15" - 21"|
|Rear seat height||13" - 21"|
|Transport weight**||11.1 lbs.|
|Weight capacity||265 lbs.|
|**Weight based on 16" x 16" wheelchair with all standard features except rear wheels. Rear wheels are not included due to the varying weights of the numerous wheel configurations offered by TiLite. For reference, a pair of standard 24" (540) rear wheels weighs 7.2 lb.|
Manufacturer warrants this product against defect in material and workmanship as under:
Lifetime limited warranty:
Wheelchair frame (including the cross-braces, if any) against defects in materials and workmanship for life, so long as the original purchaser uses the wheelchair. The expected life of the frame is five years.
All manufacturer–made wheelchair components, including the tension adjustable by straps backrest upholstery, against defects in materials and workmanship for one year from the date of purchase, provided normal use.
Limitations and exclusions:
- This warranty excludes tires and tubes, upholstery (other than Tension Adjustable by Straps Backrest Upholstery), pads, push handle grips, stroller handle grips and any labor or shipping charges incurred in replacement part installation or repair of the product.
- This warranty applies only to the original purchaser/user of the chair and is non-transferable.
- Manufacturer's sole obligation, and your exclusive remedy, under any warranty is to repair or replace, in our sole discretion, the covered components of the wheelchair.
- The product warranty is applicable as per the terms and conditions given by the product manufacturer. Click here for detailed warranty..
Please call us for Specific Details.
- This is a special order item and cannot be returned.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- Returns will be accepted only if a wrong product is delivered other than what originally ordered.
- It is customer's responsibility to check the product upon delivery and note any such discrepancy at the earliest and report the dealer.
- Hygiene products will not be returned once used or opened.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.