TiLite ZRA series rigid ultralight wheelchair
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
TiLite ZRA Series Rigid Ultralight Wheelchair requiresa completed order form and client measurements form for us to process your order or an estimate:
Wheelchair measurement guide
TiLite Z series rigid wheelchair order form
The required forms are also available via email upon request.
Please call us for help with wheelchair order form and options selections,
Our expert team members are available for your help! Call now for exclusive offers
Special discounts available on wheelchair cushions and backs with the purchase of a new wheelchair
TiLite ZRA series rigid ultralight wheelchair comes with Tru-Fit system which opens up the world of adjustability by incorporating infinite adjustment mechanism. ZRA rigid wheelchair is made up of mono-tube frame with 1.25" tubing that gives ZRA strength and durability.
Rigid frame chairs are the lightest and highest performing chairs because they are constructed from the fewest possible components and have the fewest moving parts.
Precision Lock technology from Permobil is the most intuitive and easy-to-use adjustment system on the market. Together, the Precision Lock caster and back angle adjustments compose an exact fit and effortless ride.
Distinguished by a clean, modern look, the mono-tube frame's 1.25" tubing gives the ZRA strength and durability. The frame shape affords excellent transportability and easy placement on a car seat. Round off the ZRA's frame with curved, ovalized caster arms.
The difference between a TiFit chair and all other chairs is that a TiFit chair is a wheeled prosthetic: Every frame is made to measure. The optimized fit of a TiFit chair brings unparalleled performance and function. You will feel the difference in everything you do.
Titanium absorbs vibration, won't break, and has the highest strength-to-weight ratio of any metal on Earth. That is why TiLite builds our highest performing wheelchairs from seamless, aerospace-grade titanium. If you want strength, durability, and a smooth roll, you want a titanium ride.
Precision Lock Technology combines a minimal design with unmatched adjustability and performance. With an unrestricted range of movement, the Precision Lock Caster reduces complexity and the number of steps required for adjustment. Your chair can now be adjusted in a matter of minutes. Unlike other systems, where you are limited to predefined adjustment slots, the Precision Lock Back offers infinite possibilities for an exact fit each and every time. Critical adjustments can now be made while the user remains in the chair, saving time and reducing inconvenience.
Adjustable Camber Mount incorporates TiLite’s Tru-Fit system with up to 3.5″ of rear seat height adjustment.
The Precision Lock Caster System is a simplified and more accurate way to square your wheelchair in a matter of minutes. Precision Lock is the only caster system to feature a single-socket adjustment mechanism while offering an unrestricted range of movement.
Zero Play Camber Plugs give a much tighter feel to the chair like sport suspension in a car. CNC machined from billet aluminum to the highest tolerances, they remove any side to side movement from the rear wheels.
The Ergonomic Advantage means an additional unique bend in the frame creates an ergonomic seat slope sitting you lower in the chair providing greater pelvic stability and improved posture through optimal contouring.
Note: For custom or additional charge options required on the wheelchair, please call for special pricing quote. Only standard wheelchair options are shown online.
|TiLite ZRA series rigid ultralight wheelchair|
|Frame style||Mono - Tube|
|Transport weight**||10.7 lbs.|
|Seat width||10" - 20"|
|Seat depth||10" - 20"|
|Front seat height||16" - 21"|
|Rear seat height||12.5" - 20"|
|Weight limit||265 lbs.|
|**Weight based on 16" x 16" wheelchair with all standard features except rear wheels. Rear wheels are not included due to the varying weights of the numerous wheel configurations offered by TiLite. For reference, a pair of standard 24" (540) rear wheels weighs 7.2 lb.|
Manufacturer warrants this product against defect in material and workmanship as under:
Lifetime limited warranty:
Wheelchair frame (including the cross-braces, if any) against defects in materials and workmanship for life, so long as the original purchaser uses the wheelchair. The expected life of the frame is five years.
All manufacturer–made wheelchair components, including the tension adjustable by straps backrest upholstery, against defects in materials and workmanship for one year from the date of purchase, provided normal use.
Limitations and exclusions:
- This warranty excludes tires and tubes, upholstery (other than Tension Adjustable by Straps Backrest Upholstery), pads, push handle grips, stroller handle grips and any labor or shipping charges incurred in replacement part installation or repair of the product.
- This warranty applies only to the original purchaser/user of the chair and is non-transferable.
- Manufacturer's sole obligation, and your exclusive remedy, under any warranty is to repair or replace, in our sole discretion, the covered components of the wheelchair.
- The product warranty is applicable as per the terms and conditions given by the product manufacturer. Click here for detailed warranty..
Please call us for Specific Details.
- This is a special order item and cannot be returned.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- Returns will be accepted only if a wrong product is delivered other than what originally ordered.
- It is customer's responsibility to check the product upon delivery and note any such discrepancy at the earliest and report the dealer.
- Hygiene products will not be returned once used or opened.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.