TR 2000 Hydraulic Height Adjustable Shower Trolley By TR Equipment
TR 2000 Hydraulic Foot Operated Shower Trolley features a side-mounted column that allows the stretcher to overlap the bed, ensuring a secure and hassle-free transfer experience. With drainage at both ends, caregivers have the flexibility to position the person in either direction. Its quiet and smooth height/tilt adjustable motion ensures a seamless experience.
The foldable side rails allow for efficient and secure patient transfer and transport, while the side-mounted column enhances patient transfers. The trolley also boasts a maximum patient weight capacity of 440 lbs, ensuring stability and reliability. The mattress is easily removable, and the trolley is designed for easy cleaning and mobility. The dual drainage system allows for easy change of the designated head end, while the side rails can be pressed together to navigate narrow doorways.
The floor clearance of 6.3" enables floor lift transfers, and the stretcher can be easily tilted in both directions to the "Trendelenburg" position. The chassis and sub-frames are constructed from powder-coated stainless steel, ensuring sturdiness and resistance to wear and tear. Rubber bumper wheels on all four corners protect walls and doorways from damage.
The TR2000 comes with:
- Hose holder
- Blue mattress and head pillow
- 1 m Flexible drainage hose
- 3.9" twin castors with brakes
TR 2000 Hydraulic Shower Trolley
|Specifications||TR 2000 Standard||TR 2000 Short||TR 2000 Long||TR 2000 Wide|
|Product Height||Min: 23.62", Max: 35.43"||Min: 23.62", Max: 35.43"||Min: 23.62", Max: 35.43"||Min: 23.62", Max: 35.43"|
|Max weight capacity||440 lbs||440 lbs||440 lbs||440 lbs|
|Castors||4" Braked twin castors||4" Braked twin castors||4" Braked twin castors||4" Braked twin castors|
|Control||Foot operated control||Foot operated control||Foot operated control||Foot operated control|
|Mattress, pillow material||Flame retardant material||Flame retardant material||Flame retardant material||Flame retardant material|
|Tilt||(+/-) 4°||(+/-) 4°||(+/-) 4°||(+/-) 4°|
Manufacturer warrants its products to be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use & service to the original purchaser for the following period:
- 3-Years: Metal frame/structure
- 2-Years: Seat pads
- 1-Year: Mattress/Pillows, Electronics/PCB, Actuators/motors, Pumps, Hoses/mixing valves
- 120 Days: Batteries, Hand controls, Battery chargers, fuses
- 90 Days: Castors, Plastic covers, Safety belts
- This warranty applies only to the original purchaser/user of the product and is non-transferable.
- Parts replaced under the initial Equipment warranty period will be warranted for the remainder of the original equipment warranty period.
- This limited warranty becomes void if equipment has been damaged or rendered defective as a result of:
- Acts of God, accident, misuse, vandalism, neglect or default of the Buyer or a third party.
- Transit, power surge or operating environment.
- Modification of the equipment without the written permission of the manufacturer.
- Service by anyone other than manufacturer's authorized agent.
- Use of parts not manufactured or sold by the manufacturer.
- Failure to operate in accordance with manufacturer’s guidelines or any other improper operation or maintenance or by improper storage of the Equipment.
- Failure to provide regular maintenance, service or inspections.
- Any other cause not directly and primarily caused by defective material, workmanship or design.
- Any damage to any equipment caused by the use of improper cleaning liquids.
- Nicks, dents, scrapes, scratches, or other cosmetic defects, however caused.
- All replacement parts, (except consumable parts) purchased after the initial warranty period will be warranted for 6 months from the date of invoice.
- The manufacturer will not be responsible for any expenses, inconvenience or incidental or consequential damages occasioned by the use, loss of use, or misuse of the products, or by the failure of the products to conform to the warranty set forth above.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Warranty of this product.
Please Call us for Specific Details.
- Unfortunately hygiene items cannot be returned once opened, due to health concerns.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details