TR 4000 Atlas Battery Operated Heavy Duty Bariatric Shower Trolley By TR Equipment
TR 4000 Atlas Heavy Duty Bariatric Shower Trolley
TR 4000 Bariatric Shower Trolley is a reliable and efficient solution for providing safe and dignified care to plus size patients. With its robust construction and generous body space, the TR 4000 is capable of accommodating a working load limit of 1000 lbs. This versatile shower trolley goes beyond showering and can be utilized for various purposes such as dressing and nursing, offering endless possibilities for patient care.
It boasts a complete shower trolley IPX5 rating, ensuring optimum performance in wet environments. Constructed from powder-coated stainless steel, it offers durability and impact resistance in critical areas. This trolley facilitates safe and secure transfers from the bed to the shower and back. Thanks to its height-adjustable base, mobile sling lift transfers can be performed with ease.
The rechargeable battery-powered dual actuators enable smooth and quiet raising and lowering of the stretcher, controlled by an ergonomic hand control. The power tilt feature improves drainage and can be adjusted to a "Trendelenburg" position when necessary. An audible tone indicates when the stretcher is level. The stretcher itself can be effortlessly raised, lowered, and tilted in both directions using the hand control. It also features rubber bumper wheels on all four corners, preventing damage to walls and doorways. The soft flame retardant mattress, included as standard, offers comfort and includes drainage at the foot end. The trolley is crafted from durable, easy-to-clean powder-coated and zinc-plated steel.
The Package includes
- MagCode battery charger
- Removable grey mattress
- 15° grey wedge pillow
- Flexible 1 m drainage hose
Efficient Foot Steering & Brakes:
Convenient single foot control for straight steering and brakes.
Versatile Folding Rail System:
Head end rail folds to horizontal position for extra length. Side rails swing down or lock in horizontal position for transfer and upright position for transport.
TR 4000 Bariatric Shower Trolley
|Specifications||TR 4000 Standard||TR 4000 Wide|
|Product Height||21" - 33"||21" - 33"|
|Working Load Limit||1000 lbs (Patient + Water)||1000 lbs (Patient + Water)|
|Brake bar and upper side rail/hinge||Powder coated stainless steel||Powder coated stainless steel|
|Castors||Brakes on all four castors and straight steering||Brakes on all four castors and straight steering|
|Control||Hand control for height adjustment and tilting||Hand control for height adjustment and tilting|
|Mattress, Pillow||Flame retardant material||Flame retardant material|
|Battery||Rechargeable, 24 V / 7 Ah ( 2pcs )||Rechargeable, 24 V / 7 Ah ( 2pcs )|
Manufacturer warrants its products to be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use & service to the original purchaser for the following period:
- 3-Years: Metal frame/structure
- 2-Years: Seat pads
- 1-Year: Mattress/Pillows, Electronics/PCB, Actuators/motors, Pumps, Hoses/mixing valves
- 120 Days: Batteries, Hand controls, Battery chargers, fuses
- 90 Days: Castors, Plastic covers, Safety belts
- This warranty applies only to the original purchaser/user of the product and is non-transferable.
- Parts replaced under the initial Equipment warranty period will be warranted for the remainder of the original equipment warranty period.
- This limited warranty becomes void if equipment has been damaged or rendered defective as a result of:
- Acts of God, accident, misuse, vandalism, neglect or default of the Buyer or a third party.
- Transit, power surge or operating environment.
- Modification of the equipment without the written permission of the manufacturer.
- Service by anyone other than manufacturer's authorized agent.
- Use of parts not manufactured or sold by the manufacturer.
- Failure to operate in accordance with manufacturer’s guidelines or any other improper operation or maintenance or by improper storage of the Equipment.
- Failure to provide regular maintenance, service or inspections.
- Any other cause not directly and primarily caused by defective material, workmanship or design.
- Any damage to any equipment caused by the use of improper cleaning liquids.
- Nicks, dents, scrapes, scratches, or other cosmetic defects, however caused.
- All replacement parts, (except consumable parts) purchased after the initial warranty period will be warranted for 6 months from the date of invoice.
- The manufacturer will not be responsible for any expenses, inconvenience or incidental or consequential damages occasioned by the use, loss of use, or misuse of the products, or by the failure of the products to conform to the warranty set forth above.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Warranty of this product.
Please Call us for Specific Details.
- Unfortunately hygiene items cannot be returned once opened, due to health concerns.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details