Tumble Forms Add-on Leg Abductor Wedge
Tumble Forms Add-On Leg Abductor Wedge is perfect for positioning for reading or fine motor tasks as well as gross motor exercises like rolling, tumbling, and walking uphill or downhill. The wedge encourages hip abduction in the prone position. The Leg Abductor Wedge is comprised of high-density, shock-absorbing foam that keeps its shape even after long, vigorous use.
The abductor wedge supports weight on the knees and trunk while promoting symmetry. When a child lacks head, balance, or trunk control, the add-on wedge can be used as an alternative to sitting. The 5" high abductor wedge is not comprised of natural rubber latex and has an antibacterial coating. Antimicrobial protection works internally to help block odors and stop premature coating wear brought on by harmful microorganism growth.
- Manufacturer warrants that all products shall be free from manufacturing defects for the period of one year from the date of purchase.
- Customer must notify us of any manufacturing defect within five days to get a free replacement.
- All returns must have an RGA number (returned goods authorization number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The item(s) must be in new and resalable condition and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- For applicable restocking fees, please consult the chart below:
Days Elapsed Applicable Restocking Fees: 0 - 30 Days No fee 31 - 60 Days 15% of price of all returned items. 61 - 90 Days 25% of price of all returned items. No Returns Will be accepted after 90 Days elapse.
Please call us for specific details.