Tumble Forms adolescent thera-wedge system
Tumble Forms adolescent thera-wedge system provides dynamic therapy and proper positioning to children. Thera-wedge system system consists of Two wedges contoured on one side and flat on the other that are used together to help break extensor patterns and relax clients into a flexion pattern. Adolescent wedges provide proper prone and supine positioning, whether used alone or together. Adolescent thera-wedge system is latex free.Includes
- Two wrap straps
- One abductor module
- Wedge A Size: 12" Width x 25" Length
- Wedge B Size: 17" Width x 29" Length
- One double-sided 12" contoured wedge
- One double-sided 17" contoured wedge with ankle drop off
- Manufacture warrants that all products shall be free from manufacturing defects for the period of one year from the date of purchase.
- Customer must notify us of any manufacturing defect within five days to get a free replacement.
- All returns must have an RGA number (returned goods authorization number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The item(s) must be in new and resalable condition and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- For applicable restocking fees, please consult the chart below:
Restocking Fees: Days Elapsed Applicable Restocking Fees: Under 30 Days 15% of price of returned items. 30 - 60 Days 25% of price of all returned items. 61 - 90 Days 50% of price of all returned items. No Returns Will be accepted after 90 Days elapse.
Please call us for specific details.