Tumble Forms barrel crawl/roll
Tumble Forms barrel crawl/roll is made of molded foam with a soft, seamless body-fluid-resistant coating applied as outer "upholstery". By gently rocking the barrel, the therapist can produce a rhythmic movement experience for the child. In time, the child can learn to shift his weight in order to roll the barrel.
|Weight capacity||250 lbs.|
- Manufacturer warrants that all products shall be free from manufacturing defects for the period of one year from the date of purchase.
- Customer must notify us of any manufacturing defect within five days to get a free replacement.
- All returns must have an RGA number (returned goods authorization number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The item(s) must be in new and resalable condition and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- For applicable restocking fees, please consult the chart below:
Days Elapsed Applicable Restocking Fees: Under 30 Days 15% of price of returned items. 30 - 60 Days 25% of price of all returned items. 61 - 90 Days 50% of price of all returned items. No Returns Will be accepted after 90 Days elapse.
Please call us for specific details.