Tumble Forms BiForm wedge
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
Tumble Forms BiForm wedge is an innovative wedge which provide two wedge positions in one. Tumble Forms BiForm wedge is available in a variety of dimension and elevation combinations for the perfect fit designed for special needs.
- Designed to be used for both at home and clinical use.
- Side walls provide lateral support while keeping child's arms flexed forward.
- Wedges can be nested together for more prone and supine positioning options.
- Designed for pediatric use
- Color choice not available for this product.
- One side of the wedge is 2" deeper than other side
- Constructed of durable, tough material that is easy to clean and sanitize
- Features velcro straps that are designed to secure positioning when in use
|Model||Elevation||Base W x L||Inside width|
|2805A||4" or 6"||18" x 22"||12"|
|2805B||8" or 10"||18" x 22"||12"|
|2805C||6" or 8"||22" x 26"||14"|
|2805D||10" or 12"||22" x 26"||14"|
- Manufacture warrants that all products shall be free from manufacturing defects for the period of one year from the date of purchase.
- Customer must notify us of any manufacturing defect within five days to get a free replacement.
- All returns must have an RGA number (returned goods authorization number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The item(s) must be in new and resalable condition and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- For applicable restocking fees, please consult the chart below:
Days Elapsed Applicable Restocking Fees: Under 30 Days 15% of price of returned items. 30 - 60 Days 25% of price of all returned items. 61 - 90 Days 50% of price of all returned items. No Returns Will be accepted after 90 Days elapse.
Please call us for specific details.