Tumble Forms Deluxe Vestibulator II System
Tumble Forms Deluxe Vestibulator II System has all the advantages of a ceiling suspension system without the expenses and issues associated with installation. The Vestibulator II system can accommodate a variety of therapy modules for vestibular, neurodevelopmental, and sensory integration therapy. The deluxe vestibulator system offers a complete range of motion exercises, direct flexion, linear acceleration, rotational experiences, and vertical stimulation when used in combination with a variety of accessories. In order to provide simultaneous vertical and rotational stimulation, the vestibulator features a 360° vertical rotation system for a smooth, unrestricted range of motion.
|Product comes Standard with:||Features|
|Deluxe Vestibulator II System|
|Overall floor dimensions||9'11" W x 6'5" D|
|Mat||5' W x 7' L x 2" thick|
|Prone net swing||82" L x 40" W laid out|
|Soft platform swing||32" W x 24½" D|
|Roll swing||48" L x 14" D|
- Manufacture warrants that all products shall be free from manufacturing defects for the period of one year from the date of purchase.
- Customer must notify us of any manufacturing defect within five days to get a free replacement.
- All returns must have an RGA number (returned goods authorization number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The item(s) must be in new and resalable condition and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- For applicable restocking fees, please consult the chart below:
Days Elapsed Applicable Restocking Fees: 0 - 30 Days No fee 31 - 60 Days 15% of price of all returned items. 61 - 90 Days 25% of price of all returned items. No Returns Will be accepted after 90 Days elapse.
Please call us for specific details.