Tumble Forms jettmobile
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
Tumble Forms 2 Jettmobile is constructed with teal, latex-free material that is easy to wipe clean and sanitize with disinfectants for added safety & security.
- Helps develops sensory motor skills
- Ball casters are safely concealed by protective fenders.
- Prone position is easily attained on the Jettmobile scooter
- Positioning system is ideal for special needs children with spina bifida.
- Colorful & helps to develop neck, shoulder, and arm muscle coordination while the child advances in an extension position.
- Features adjustable hip positioning strap
- Helps in push & pull with the upper extremities.
- Maintains the child in a symmetrical prone position
- Abduction angle can be altered by moving it front to back
- Severe postural asymmetry can be accommodated by adjusting left to right.
- Comes with removable positioning shapes, an abductor wedge, and a hip positioning strap.
- Available with or without accessories
- Model 476801 and 476901 only include the hip positioning strap.
- The 4768C model fits child height measures up to 40" and body weight up to 125 lbs.
- The 4769C model fits child height measures up to 60" and body weight up to 200 lbs.
- Both 4768C and the 4769C come complete with the removable positioning shapes, abductor wedge and hip positioning strap.
Tumble Forms 2 Jettmobile is designed to help children to develop sensory motor skills as well as provide fun and mobility assistance.
Hip positioning strap is especially created to maintains the child in a symmetrical prone position while pulling and pushing with the upper extremities.
Tumble Forms 2 Jettmobile scooter is created to facilitate the development of upper extremities, encourages bilateral motor coordination and improve endurance and strength of the arms and hands.
- Hip strap is designed for secure positioning and is particularly helpful in reducing abnormal hip flexion
- Features ball casters that are concealed by protective fenders to prevent clothes or fingers from becoming caught
- Positioning system is constructed with teal, latex-free material that is easy to wipe clean and sanitize with disinfectants
- Helping improve mobility and sensory motor skills, the neck, shoulder, and arm muscles are developed while the child advances in an extension position
- When ordering the Jettmobile without accessories: It comes with only with the hip positioning strap
- When ordering the Jettmobile with accessories: It comes with removable positioning shapes, abductor wedge and hip positioning strap
|Size||Child's height||Child's weight||Length|
|Child||Up to 40"||Up to 125 lbs.||28"|
|Adolescent||Up to 60"||Up to 200 lbs.||38"|
- Manufacturer warrants that all products shall be free from manufacturing defects for the period of one year from the date of purchase.
- Customer must notify us of any manufacturing defect within five days to get a free replacement.
- All returns must have an RGA number (returned goods authorization number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The item(s) must be in new and resalable condition and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- For applicable restocking fees, please consult the chart below:
Days Elapsed Applicable Restocking Fees: Under 30 Days 15% of price of returned items. 30 - 60 Days 25% of price of all returned items. 61 - 90 Days 50% of price of all returned items. No Returns Will be accepted after 90 Days elapse.
Please call us for specific details.