Tumble Forms Jettmobile
Tumble Forms Jettmobile Scooter is designed to help children to develop sensory motor skills as well as provide fun and mobility assistance. The Jettmobile is constructed with teal, latex-free material that is easy to wipe clean, and sanitize with disinfectants for added safety & security. The Jettmobile scooter is created to facilitate the development of upper extremities, encourage bilateral motor coordination and improve endurance and strength of the arms and hands.
Helps develops sensory motor skills
- Ball casters are safely concealed by protective fenders.
- Prone position is easily attained on the Jettmobile scooter.
- Positioning system is ideal for special needs children with spina bifida.
- Colorful & helps to develop neck, shoulder, and arm muscle coordination while the child advances in an extension position.
Features adjustable hip positioning strap
- Helps in push & pull with the upper extremities.
- Maintains the child in a symmetrical prone position.
- The abduction angle can be altered by moving it front to back.
- Severe postural asymmetry can be accommodated by adjusting left to right.
- Comes with removable positioning shapes, an abductor wedge, and a hip positioning strap.
Available with or without accessories
- Models 476801 and 476901 only include the hip positioning strap.
- The 4768C model fits child height measures up to 40" and body weight up to 125 lbs.
- The 4769C model fits child height measures up to 60" and body weight up to 200 lbs.
- Both 4768C and the 4769C come complete with removable positioning shapes, abductor wedge, and hip positioning straps.
- When ordering the Jettmobile without accessories: It comes only with the hip positioning strap
- When ordering the Jettmobile with accessories: It comes with removable positioning shapes, abductor wedge, and hip positioning strap
|Size||Child's height||Child's weight||Length|
|Child||Up to 40"||Up to 125 lbs.||28"|
|Adolescent||Up to 60"||Up to 200 lbs.||38"|
- Manufacturer warrants that all products shall be free from manufacturing defects for the period of one year from the date of purchase.
- Customer must notify us of any manufacturing defect within five days to get a free replacement.
- All returns must have an RGA number (returned goods authorization number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The item(s) must be in new and resalable condition and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- For applicable restocking fees, please consult the chart below:
Days Elapsed Applicable Restocking Fees: 0 - 30 Days No fee 31 - 60 Days 15% of price of all returned items. 61 - 90 Days 25% of price of all returned items. No Returns Will be accepted after 90 Days elapse.
Please call us for specific details.