Tumble Forms neuro developmental training ball
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
Tumble Forms neuro developmental training balls are designed to improve vestibular response & balance, and are used for exercise purposes. At rehabilitation and fitness centers, Neuro developmental training therapy balls by Tumble Forms 2 is the best choice to be used as well as at home use also. Tumble Forms 2 therapy balls are available in three diameters which give the exact size the user need for intended use.
- Latex free
- No color choice available
- Ideal for both personal and professional use
- The smallest ball is designed for rolling, pushing, throwing and kicking
- The largest ball is designed with a rigid core to prevent from bottoming out
|Tumble Forms 2 Neuro development training balls|
|Small||11" diameter||Weight 4 lbs.|
|Medium||16" diameter||Weight 10 lbs.|
|Large||22" diameter||Weight 20lbs|
- Manufacturer warrants that all products shall be free from manufacturing defects for the period of one year from the date of purchase.
- Customer must notify us of any manufacturing defect within five days to get a free replacement.
- All returns must have an RGA number (returned goods authorization number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The item(s) must be in new and resalable condition and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- For applicable restocking fees, please consult the chart below:
Days Elapsed Applicable Restocking Fees: Under 30 Days 15% of price of returned items. 30 - 60 Days 25% of price of all returned items. 61 - 90 Days 50% of price of all returned items. No Returns Will be accepted after 90 Days elapse.
Please call us for specific details.