Tumble Forms mobile floor sitter
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
Tumble Forms mobile floor sitter consists of a Tumble forms feeder seat and a mobile base. Mobile floor sitter allows the caregiver to move or transport a child without repositioning. Floor sitter is ideal for children who are unable to ambulate but can still mobilize and build lower extremity strength by moving themselves around.
Combination of Feeder Seat and Mobile Base by Tumble Forms 2
Tumble Forms 2 Feeder Seat Mobile Floor Sitter is especially designed for children those who are unable to ambulate but still able to move their lower-extremities.
- Floor sitter allows caregivers to move or transport a child without re-positioning.
- Ideal for children with developmental delay and cerebral palsy who lack proper sitting balance or head and mouth control.
- Comes with both a mobile base and feeder seat which is designed to enhance leg strength by allowing safe and fun self-propelled exercise.
Accommodates a Different Range of Heights
- Available in three sizes:
- Medium (up to 48")
- Large (up to 60") and
- Extra-Large (up to 73")
- Covered with anti-microbial protection
- Exterior will not wear or wash off & will continually work to maintain permanent anti-microbial action
- The durable mobile base is waterproof, urine-proof, resists cracking and peeling, and is easily washable
Can Build Lower Extremity Strength while in a Seating Position
- Base rolls smoothly and safely on locking ball casters
- Harness slots allow 4" of vertical adjustment of the shoulder straps
- Encourages positive interaction between the user and caregiver as well as peers
- Seat features a 45° hip strap and quick-release H-belt to maintain safe positioning for added safety
|Tumble Forms 2 Mobile Floor Sitter|
|4444-M||For children up to 48"|
|4542-M||For children up to 60"|
|4542-P||For adolescents up to 72"|
- Manufacturer warrants that all products shall be free from manufacturing defects for the period of one year from the date of purchase.
- Customer must notify us of any manufacturing defect within five days to get a free replacement.
- All returns must have an RGA number (returned goods authorization number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The item(s) must be in new and resalable condition and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- For applicable restocking fees, please consult the chart below:
Days Elapsed Applicable Restocking Fees: Under 30 Days 15% of price of returned items. 30 - 60 Days 25% of price of all returned items. 61 - 90 Days 50% of price of all returned items. No Returns Will be accepted after 90 Days elapse.
Please call us for specific details.