Tumble Forms Scooter Board
Tumble Forms scooter board is a child-friendly padded scooter board that helps in developing child's neuromotor control as they propel themselves in any direction. The scooter board can be used in occupational therapy, physical therapy, and adaptive physical education settings. The wheels are durable and the cover is washable and waterproof making it easy to clean.Features
- Long-wearing 2" casters
- Measures 24" in diameter
- Weight Capacity: 100 lbs.
- Two handles for a child to hold
|Weight capacity||100 lbs.|
- Manufacturer warrants that all products shall be free from manufacturing defects for the period of one year from the date of purchase.
- Customer must notify us of any manufacturing defect within five days to get a free replacement.
- All returns must have an RGA number (returned goods authorization number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The item(s) must be in new and resalable condition and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- For applicable restocking fees, please consult the chart below:
Days Elapsed Applicable Restocking Fees: 0 - 30 Days No fee 31 - 60 Days 15% of price of all returned items. 61 - 90 Days 25% of price of all returned items. No Returns Will be accepted after 90 Days elapse.
Please call us for specific details.