Tumble Forms Universal Grasshopper System
Tumble Forms Universal Grasshopper System is a mobile positioning system that has 15 various shapes and forms that are used to help therapists position kids of all sizes, from infants to adolescents. The grasshopper system makes it possible to achieve proper positions without the use of unclean pillows and foam. The padded coaster base of the Universal Grasshopper system makes it simple to move the client while providing adaptive support. The Grasshopper base can be converted into an active therapeutic system for vestibular stimulation activities by attaching the semi-circular foam log to it.
The Universal Grasshopper System incorporates adaptive positions like side-lying, prone, supine, long leg, and log roll sitting into therapeutic programs. Prone or supine positions can be utilized to improve head control and help prevent contractures and deformities in the lower extremities by promoting hip extension, abduction and external rotation, knee extension, and ankle dorsiflexion. With side laying, a kid can gain some early midline control, which is crucial for their motor and cognitive development. Range of motion can be increased or maintained by using long leg sitting and roll sitting position.Product comes standard with:
- Hip strap
- Side-lyer strap
- Accessory bag
- Accessory wedge
- Two-quarter roll supports
- Two adjustable wrap straps
- Three-side abductor modules
- Log: 8" W x 48" L x 7" H
- Trapezoid module: 5" H x 18" L
- Large wedge: 24" W x 28" D x 8" H
- Small wedge: 20" W x 22" D x 6" H
- Rectangular module: 5½" W x 11" L x 3" H
- Padded coaster base with locking casters, 56" L x 30" W tapering to 24" W
|Universal Grasshopper System|
|Trapezoid module||5" H x 18" L|
|Rectangular module||5½" W x 11" L x 3" H|
|Large wedge||24" W x 28" D x 8" H|
|Small wedge||20" W x 22" D x 6" H|
|Log||8" W x 48" L x 7" H|
- Manufacture warrants that all products shall be free from manufacturing defects for the period of one year from the date of purchase.
- Customer must notify us of any manufacturing defect within five days to get a free replacement.
- All returns must have an RGA number (returned goods authorization number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The item(s) must be in new and resalable condition and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- For applicable restocking fees, please consult the chart below:
Days Elapsed Applicable Restocking Fees: 0 - 30 Days No fee 31 - 60 Days 15% of price of all returned items. 61 - 90 Days 25% of price of all returned items. No Returns Will be accepted after 90 Days elapse.
Please call us for specific details.